Terror Twins...pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Twins...pictures

I don't have my dad's digital camera so I figured I would post pictures of them that the retailers had. I was going to get a custom shop, but voted not to because of the price, maybe next summer if I can justify it. If anyone is going to order something custom, Matt is the man, he replies to all your emails and is great to work with. Anyways, here are the terror twins...

Re: Terror Twins...pictures

and....

Comment

gorgeous...d.m.

[ November 03, 2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

They were triplets, and one was given up for adoption... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Only one serial # away.)

Congrats.

Comment

I sense I PC1 thread starting, quick, where is Brooks, his lacewood blows all away, except for Phil's black one, and tied with the bubinga one I thought of. Cheers to PC1s!

Comment

Dude, I think you're the first Red Rum owner on this board!
            Congrats!
            I love that color on the PC1!
            [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow!! Congrats! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You should start collecting one PC1 of every color. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

BTB: no dude, after having Jason check that possibility out, from him talking with Jackson; there were either 2 or 3 production models made before it. One was the catalog guitar, and there was 5543 I believe, and mine is 5545. And I don't know what color 5544 was. Anyways, this is all off the top of my head, but I think thats what the email said.

Comment

Oops: you said on this board...I am pretty sure I am.

Also, I am done with colors, now I want custom shops...hehe

Comment

Brooks who?

Actually, I dont have all my guitars posted on my site, and you never know what I have up my sleeve. There are pieces I have that no one has seen.....

Nice guitars there.....

Brooks
                    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

A couple of questions: Of the PC1's, which particular colors are considered rare or especially worthy of collecting. I've seen Brooks's unbeleivably gorgeous lacewood, chlorines, and others. Although I'm really partial to the pointy headstocks of the Soloists and Dinkys, I'd like to own a PC1. Whichever one I buy, I'd like it to be relatively rare or unique to some degree. Next question: How are they to play when compared to say, my preference, SL1s. Finally, can one of you (Brooks) give me an idea of how the sustainer driver setup sounds? Try and be specific as I don't know much about them at all. Brooks, are you willing to part with any of your rare PC1s? Thanks in advance. Tom

Comment

Brooks, how many PC1s do you have?

tmdiamond - it seems you want Brooks to answer your questions, but I will say that a quilted board and a koa body one would be pretty cool. Or at least I think it would be unique because they don't make those anymore. Also, maybe in Euphoria-no longer in production.

Also, a SL1 neck is completely different...

Comment

Well, I wouldn't necessarily say completely different. PC1 necks have a thicker profile than Soloists. Say about halfway between an SL1 and a Les Paul. Some people have trouble getting used to them. Others - myself included - think it's no big deal. Besides, I like my guitars to have variety. i.e., Not all having the same specs.

Comment

I guess if you're thinking about profile, but on the flip side, the finished necks on soloists compared to PCs are very different. Furthermore, neck-thru compared to bolt-on...ect

Comment

Yep, good points. Oiled vs. painted, NT vs. bolt-on, ebony & sharkies vs. figured maple and no inlays, etc.

I assumed he was speaking to profile. But, as Benny Hill taught us all about assuming... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X