Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop King Kellys

I've heard both ways on this so i figured I'd ask myself-

Does the Custom Shop now refuse to make a King Kelly with the body cuts? I'm about ready to place an order for my next Jackson and I think a 7 string KK wold be absoloutly cool. It's not on the order form, but can it be done? As a custom shape perhaps? I know Hoffman from Deicide had one made, and I read everywhere that they're supposedly kaput.

Why's he so goddamn special? lol [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I've also heard certain dealers may be able to order this typ of thing and some can't. Any truth to this?

And (sorry) I've also heard from dealers that the Custom Shop wait is at least a year, but now it's been said that there's an average 120 day turnaround. Can someone fill me in for sure?

Much appreciated [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Custom Shop King Kellys

You can't fool me, I know at least a dozen or so people here can probably answer this...

Comment

Someone here got one made last year. I think they were told it would no longer be done for anyone else, as they're a pain in the ass to paint in between the cutouts. Who knows, maybe they still will. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, before AMIC sold out, we were told they wouldn't make them. When McD came here, he said that they were okay.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

i have a new shape in the making and i heard it wasnt a problem and it has the kelly cutouts in it, so im sure its no problem

Comment

Cool, thanks guys. I'm going to over to see Jsaon today so we'll see what happenes...

Comment

What's your new shape gonna look like Brad?

Comment

Working...
              X