• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC1 Owners

Great info thanks guys!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Matt has one coming as well..Why not stick with a JCF dealer?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is Lloyd at guitarxpress. He was for 2 years and still might still be Jacksons biggest dealer.

Personally I don't care where someone purchases one I just happened to mention he had some coming in because I was speaking with him the other day.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Guitarxpress is a JCF dealer? Don't see his logo under the dealer section. Surprise to me.

My apologies if he is.

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Guitarxpress is a JCF dealer? Don't see his logo under the dealer section. Surprise to me.

My apologies if he is.

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

No Lloyd was never a JCF dealer,.. he was the dealer involved with 01..we didn't have sonsorship back then ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Shawn: Maybe you are referring to this forums endorsements or something - I don't know.

Matt has 1 coming in someone said. Lloyd has six or seven.

I don't care who you call personally but realistically right now I don't see anyone else that is going to have 6 or 7 of these on hand so who would you call if you were looking for one?
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
            X