Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Shop Jacksons - What's your dream guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What\'s your dream guitar?

and excuse the fact i can't draw...

This is a 27fret RR with a Dean Razor style tooth thing o the opper fin and a cutaway that is horrible out of proportion cause i just plain can't draw, lol.

Comment

A Soloist with (Lotsa inlay work on this one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
      24 fret neck,
      custom inlays (very lavish MOP/Abalone/Ebony/Maple inlay pattern à la PRS), that run over into the body and 'twine' out.
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(...) flamed KOA top, or quilted Bubinga.
      Mahogany or Koa body with Mahogany or Koa neck.
      Ebony fingerboard.
      Mathing headstock
      Satin finish back of neck, clear gloss over the rest of the guitar.
      String thru,
      2H's (EMG 81b and 60n)
      2 vol, 1 tone, 3 way switch
      Beveled cutaways (not unlike the Demon cutaways)
      Contoured arm bevel
      'FUK EM UP' in BLACK and stroked with a tiny abalone strip inlaid stroke on the back of the neck.
      MOP with Abalone stroke logo
      Black binding around body, neck and headstock
      Still undecided on the colour of the hardware

------------- OR ------------

A custom Rhoads like Kirk Hammett's '85 SD Rhoads.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

i nice guitar for gigs and a backup....

something that could have been made if i had won that warmoth neck off of ebay.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

chris

Comment

This on eis coming true but with a different headstock and maker...

Comment

i want the guy in rough cutt's kelly, and i want my serial number 1 harpoon head polka dot v back from the starter of this thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Mine would be YouThinkYourFish's black and yellow Reverse Dragon 'Bird [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] .Fish, if your lurking out there, please post that piece of art for us!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Adrian
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Trans Black, Archtop, Gold Hardware, No Neck p/up, No Inlays, String Through SL2. And a matching DK1, and a matching RR, and a matching Warrior, etc. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

the other guitar at matts music, that custom kelly! maybe some cool inlays though, to go with the skull theme.
                  Hear the universe scream
                  Bleeding from black holes
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

A 36 fret (rounded cutaway board ala the Washburn EC-36 models) oversized Strat-ish archtop, body 50% thicker than normal and outline 1/2" larger in all directions, mahogany body, 3-piece mahogany neck, extended cutaway, scalloped heel/horn, neck-through, white w/very subtle interference silver snowflakes, ebony board w/a blizzard of sterling silver snowflake inlays, Hamer Virtuoso (26 1/4") scale length, reverse head, etched 1/4" brushed stainless headstock overlay; Tone Pros bridge, satin chrome hardware; silver Gibson Iommi pup; graphite nut & stainless 6105 frets.

Not that I've spent any time thinking about this or anything. Any artists in the crowd? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I was bored , so here's my piss poor attempt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A few others......

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Well, I've got two on order. But they're both Charvels, so they're not applicable to this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's one I've always thought would look very cool...

If I had the money to place a custom order tomorrow, it'd probably be a 27-fret Demon with custom graphic and inlays, a string-thru hardtail (Tele-style, not TOM), and a recess behind the bridge similar to on the Limited `88. That's where the output jack, pickup switch and knobs would go.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              - 24 frets
                              - LP pickup switch
                              - master volume
                              - coil split x2 (neck is a single-sized hum)
                              - kill switch
                              - non-recessed Floyd (angled neck for plenty of pull)
                              - black binding
                              couln't get graphic on headstock

[/ QUOTE ]

awsome graphic [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X