Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Shop Jacksons - What's your dream guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Jacksons - What\'s your dream guita

[ QUOTE ]

Out of all the wild things I would create, this is probably the thing I would place an order for. It's nothing fancy, but I love it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nothing fancy?!?! That's the coolest soloist I have ever seen!!! I'm already tempted to steal that idea and put it on a King V!
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

Out of all the wild things I would create, this is probably the thing I would place an order for. It's nothing fancy, but I love it.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Nothing fancy?!?! That's the coolest soloist I have ever seen!!! I'm already tempted to steal that idea and put it on a King V!
      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, glad ya'll like it. I've seen some really tricked out guitars on these boards, so didn't think people would think much of that one. I really do like it though. I'm in the market for a new Soloist...Can't take my Explorer or Rhoads to practice every week, luggin those big cases on the train. Maybe I'll just keep saving and see what it'll run for me to make this. By the time it's ready I should be able to pay for it. Oh damn there goes my idea to save a few $ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: What\'s your dream guitar?

- 24 frets
        - LP pickup switch
        - master volume
        - coil split x2 (neck is a single-sized hum)
        - kill switch
        - non-recessed Floyd (angled neck for plenty of pull)
        - black binding
        couln't get graphic on headstock

I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Here's mine...WO#1975

Comment

and after wanting one since i was 8, i'm glad that my dream will soon come true! hurry mister ups man, hurrrryyyyyy! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

<font color="yellow">Sweet...there is just something so elegant in a Les Paul's simplicity and functionality [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]. Almost regal.

My creme Les Paul Custom is still my favorite guitar of all time. It's old, battered, beaten, but it plays and sounds amazing!

In all honesty, it's in my Will that it be buried with me. Hopefully, Krista will honor my wishes. She can do whatever she wants to do with the rest of them (whatever I have at that time).

What year is the black LPC [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]?? </font>

Comment

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

<font color="yellow">Very nice...is that Toru's old LPC?? The pics look familiar, but I'm getting old [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Most of the older ones play and sound great, are easily adjusted, and are pretty stable overall.

You can't go wrong with a Les Paul Custom [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

That just looks perfectly played/worn in [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Prototype DR-3 (I wish this one would have made it as a full production model)

Just too damn cool for words...

Occupy JCF

Comment

It could only get any better if that Les Paul was sitting in a Protector.

My dream guitar is in fact a newer (2001 or so I think) Les Paul Custom that we had at work. It was used, but we had it tagged at $2299 I believe. It was the best guitar I've ever played, I wish I'd put it on layaway or something, but I sold it to a guy who really loves it so I guess it's all good.

Comment

What is the hype lately about the Protector cases? I don't get it.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice show!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            insane - I have actually seen two king Vs like your dream kv. One was sold through Neals Music a couple of years ago and the other was at jcguitars.com. I still regret passing on them but I had no money at the time. Awesome guitars!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive also seen one before , problem is Im a lefty. But it will definitely be the fist custom I order.

Comment

Eh, one more for the hell of it...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Prototype DR-3 (I wish this one would have made it as a full production model)

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe my first post on this forum was trying to find out what that guitar was, very cool indeed.

sorry to dig up the old thread but i just got the graphic loader to work.

chris

Comment

Working...
                                X