Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Shop Jacksons - What's your dream guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Jacksons - What\'s your dream guita

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I agree with PallarAndersVisa: those Laiho and Latvala replicas are absolutely the best [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you from Madison, Wisconsin Mikernaut?

Comment

well just moved to Middleton, right outside of Madison WI.
          got a new job [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was in Santa Clara CA before.

Comment

93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Well shit, I don't have a pic but everyone knows these, a Warren Performance strat & a custom strathead Lynch orange Bengal Dinky Charvel.

Comment

Chris Holmes Style Blood Splatter Star.....(one day, one day.)
                  "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Where are you guys doing the mock-ups? The Custom shop generator on this site doesn't give me the options I want...

Help me so I can show you mine! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think you can try Kisekae website for more stuff but I believe the custom generator on this website has more options IMO.

Comment

insane - I have actually seen two king Vs like your dream kv. One was sold through Neals Music a couple of years ago and the other was at jcguitars.com. I still regret passing on them but I had no money at the time. Awesome guitars!
                        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Out of all the wild things I would create, this is probably the thing I would place an order for. It's nothing fancy, but I love it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that is sweet looking. Very nice! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Where are you guys doing the mock-ups? The Custom shop generator on this site doesn't give me the options I want...

[/ QUOTE ]

A combination of http://www.nymphusa.com/tele and the JCF Custom Shop Generator. Throw in Photoshop tweaking if you're artistically talented... unfortunately, I am not. Fortunately, all I like are plain black guitars anyways, so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've called that my dream Soloist, but lately I've been feeling like I'm steering away from it. I don't know what guitars I want now. I think my GAS is cured in that department. Next on my list of purchases is definitely an amp.

Comment

not nececarily my dream guitars, but cool beans nonetheless

www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Working...
                                X