USA Fusions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Fusions?

Who hear has a fusion USA model or even a custom built. I want pictures.
    I remember a guitar on ebay a year ago that was neckthru with an arch top, offset dots and the basic Fusion pickup package. The seller listed it as a fusion. I just can't remember if he said custon or what. I know its the onlyone I've ever seen like that.
    I want to know, but I am triing to prove to jackson that there is a market for these. You know thats the only way they will bring them back.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Re: USA Fusions?

You check the Gallery?! Two of the nicest Fusions I've seen belong to some bloke on the JCF:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I had a 1991 USA Fusion, with the Coral Sea graphic, and I loved everything about it, especially yhe short scale, but it had one major flaw to me, well not really a flaw, but the neck was way too thin for me, I prefer the Soloist style neck, alot thicker. Good luck in you search [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I have a candy red fusion custom- 2 hum. The guitar I play the least, I prefer 25.5 to the short scale and can't stand the schaller. But it's a nice guitar anyway. I'll see if I can dig up pics if you really want to see it.

Comment

A neck profile can be changed to suit the majority of players. Since you are not the only one to feel the profile was to thin, maybe a more soloist type feel would be the best thing for Jackson to put on the next one, if there is another. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by holycross1:
            A neck profile can be changed to suit the majority of players. Since you are not the only one to feel the profile was to thin, maybe a more soloist type feel would be the best thing for Jackson to put on the next one, if there is another. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they ever rerelease the Fusion, I am so buying one. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by holycross1:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they ever rerelease the Fusion, I am so buying one. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DITTO!!!

I would like to see the current USA Jacksons offered in short scale though....Imagine a Kelly with that 24 3/4" scale punch to it like an explorer...that would be brutal IMO.

Comment

I would love a Warrior with the short scale in korina.
                And add a reverse head to that with a choice of floyds or TOM string through.
                Oh Ya, I guess that would be custom, my bad. Got carried away. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ranalli:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Eristic:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by holycross1:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they ever rerelease the Fusion, I am so buying one. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DITTO!!!

I would like to see the current USA Jacksons offered in short scale though....Imagine a Kelly with that 24 3/4" scale punch to it like an explorer...that would be brutal IMO.
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, the new USA SLS Soloist and KV2T are both 24.75" scale. Maybe they'll start making others like that, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    Actually, the new USA SLS Soloist and KV2T are both 24.75" scale. Maybe they'll start making others like that, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, that new SLS is hot. I'm a bit undecided on the headstock, though, and the price is scary. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I am a 24.75 scale fanatic and with 9-46 strings and a Fusion with a Solist neck profile or a 1 hum Soloist, all I can say is [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Here's mine:

I'm still in the market for another one if anyone's got one that they'll sell for a reasonable price. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That is a sahweet Sunset! I know I've seen it before and all, but dayum! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Here is a what my Jackson Custom Fusion looks like.Unfortunately I can't upload a pic from my hard drive so I used a pic from the gallery what it looks like.I bought it new in 90-91 and the store had the Bikini Beach graphic in charvel750 post but it was sold so I bought this one.

[ November 03, 2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Ripper64 ]

Comment

Working...
                            X