My RR-1 Came In Today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My RR-1 Came In Today...

how the frick did you get that for $1050?!!??! thats such a great deal dude, I wish i could come across something that sweet

Comment

PallarAndersVisa, there's a guy on the SDF selling one for 1000 right now, shipped. White with black pinstripes. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

This guitar continues to amaze me. I have the trem full floating now, and I can not believe the quality of the instrument. It's a '99 model, and has literally NO dings or scratches whatsoever. The fret work is impeccable, as is the finishing. I've now been spoiled!

Also, I find it alot easier to pick on the OFR now, over the TOM on my Schecter.

Comment

holy crap, i gotta get to the SDF forum, whats the dude's name?

Comment

That kicks ass
          I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Very classy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very nice and the black bevel..oh yes

Comment

i have a question if u get a black rr1 will it have black bevels?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] wow.. this entered my wish list at #1
                  congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Nice, real nice! The black bevels really set her off!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Hey that looks very familiar [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] except you have one of those fancy wamallo thingies on yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

White RR1T with black bevels...ooohhhh, can I have it? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

This thread is pretty old, I didn't know it resurfaced! Still lovin' her, although I'm contemplating a pickup swap. The JB is sounding kind of thin, so I'll try a Custom, and if that doesn't work out, I'll try out some EMG's. When I get the money, that is. All my fundage is currently tied up in a new firewire breakout box for recording. Do yourselves all a favor and never get into the world of Midi, latency, and sequencers. Insanely expensive, and you'll always run into a problem with gear that has to be updated. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

god being broke really sucks.....

Comment

Oh, there you are... I shoulda known. My, I think this thread's been around awhile. Anyway, glad you like the RR. As you know, I have a secret jones for one of these evil pointy beasts.

Comment

wtf? thread resurection batman???

hehe

i'm still envying you for that axe man! .. now i just gotta get enough cash together for a red snakeskin RR [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                              X