RR5 vs. RR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RR5 vs. RR1

I loved jgcable's response also...Adjust the truss rod and the strap strap!!!..Great stuff..Don't forget you can't use a distortion pedal on the RR1 since the pickups are so hot they will melt..

Comment

...cool read..

I have a RR1 "lightning sky"..w / floyd..AWESOME geetar!

I want a white one with the black pinstripes w / a stop tailpiece...so I'm lookin' to get me a RR5...because I don't want to drop another bundle...just to get that "look".. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but if the RR5 if inferior to the USA RR1...besides the pups...then maybe I don't want one..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ...cool read..

I have a RR1 "lightning sky"..w / floyd..AWESOME geetar!

I want a white one with the black pinstripes w / a stop tailpiece...so I'm lookin' to get me a RR5...because I don't want to drop another bundle...just to get that "look".. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but if the RR5 if inferior to the USA RR1...besides the pups...then maybe I don't want one..

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, check to see if they make an RR5M. I would guess the M would mean metal and if so you shouldn't have any problem. I have also uncovered somemore startling information. I bet you don't know what the number after the RR actually means. I do.
        RR1 --- will only do 1 style of music.
        RR3 --- will do up to 3 styles of music.
        RR5 --- will do up to 5 styles of music!
        LTD --- will do a limited amount of music styles.
        PCS --- will to Polka, Country and Ska

Comment

So the DK2 will do only Dance and Klassical?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ jgcable and pott. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

SL1 probably only does Salsa and Latino styles then. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

WR1 does Wrock and Roll. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am lame. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How stupid am I? I just realized I could have said the RR1 could be for Rock and Roll instead of the WR1 thing I said above. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

what about that silly Eddie Murphy song "Party all the Time", where the studio guitarist is playing a Jackson, but definately NOT playing metal? what a weird song/video...

Comment

In that case, the guitarist has voided his warranty. Too bad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

How does an early Professional neck-thru fit into this picture?

Comment

Working...
                    X