1st USA Soloist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st USA Soloist!

I just received my SL2H (trans blk burst, flame maple top) from Easton guitars the other day. I can honestly say it is the finest guitar I have owned. next in line would be a LP custom which I have owned 2 of. This is like a LP custom on steroids! The craftsmanship, look, feel, playabilty, and tone is all I thought it would be. I'm simply walking on air right now! Sorry, but I don't have a way to post pics. Anyway....congrats to me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: 1st USA Soloist!

Now you have the disease, too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Be prepared to dish out some serious cash from now on, cause you´ll just want more and more and more USA Jacksons...but I for one wouldn´t want it any other way!

Congrats on the sweet score!

Comment

Sweet man congrats!

Comment

Hey BillDncn can you tell me when you ordered yours? I have an order in for a SL2H-MAH (trans cobalt blue), and I wanna speculate on when I'll get it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Ordered from KEvin as well, end of August.

Comment

TDurden, mine was in stock and shipped the next day. So, I can't be of any help. Sorry......good luck.

Comment

Hey TDurden I ordered my SL2H AmberSunBurst mid-late september and Jackson gave a 4 month wait for me... then later they gave a order confirmation and date of Dec 1-15th. So I dont know if that would help ya, or just get ya all PO'd if mine comes before yours [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to have it before you... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...otherwise it's just not right... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ...mine is a MAH though, so maybe it takes longer since it's better. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya know I almost went with MAH also, but I wanted the complete "Jackson" tone with the alder body. I think the Mahogany does take longer though...

Comment

I went with MAH cause....I already have a "standard" SL2H...well, it's one of OSG's chlorine ones, but still a maple/alder one. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<center></center>

[ October 26, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Very nice! I'm not one for gold hardware but my ovation is basically the same color as your SL2 but with a quilt, but damn bro your SL2 looks pretty nice!

Comment

damn! i didn't know that gold hardware looked so awesome!!!

Comment

DAMN! That chlorine is honestly one of the nicest finishes I have ever seen! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        Any chance of Jackson releasing this as a standard USA finish?
                        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X