About to order a SL2H......got a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About to order a SL2H......got a few questions

omg lol 3 lefties from the uk all in one post this must be a record!

Comment

LOL i'll say!

I'm from south-west London. It was down Denmark Street, I think it was Rockers. If so the address and phone number is:

Rockers
      5 Denmark Street
      WC2H 8LU
      020 7240 2610

It was black. I don't know whether that was metallica black, normal black, black pearl, black forest or whatever. I haven't seen enough Jacksons to know the difference.

It was listed at like £1699 if I remember, reduced from £2000. Being Denmark street, you've gotta expect it to be expensive though. If you paid cash I'm sure you might get them down some more though.

Comment

Haha, together we're probably the majority of all the leftys in the UK!

Cheers for the info, as expected its way too expensive to enquire about, i was hoping it was pre-owned, but no such luck.

What finish did u go for on your SL2H? Good luck with the wait, I waited 4months for my first ever guitar, and it drove me to the point of insanity. Good to hear you have a few already to play with! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

merlyn and whiplash, pm me if you have msn/yahoo

Comment

You waited 4 months for your first guitar??? I just got a Yamaha Pacifica 112 off sounds live which took a couple of weeks and meanwhile was learning to play upside down on my mates righty fender strat. Then I had to start relearning the right way up haha. I waited 6 months for my first good guitar though which drove me nuts (a Gordon Smith Graduate 60).

I went for transparent black. I've seen the odd couple of trans black finishes that look crap but for the most part it always seems to look amazing. Hopefully mine will!

My msn is [email protected] if you wanna add me.

Comment

Working...
            X