Clear All

Re: LTD Pics..

Great pics! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL!!Great story too Shawn!!

Comment

Great pics! Love the LTD (and the story).

Comment

A pool is the easiest way to cool them off after a smoking hot performance!! That LTD is the coolest guitar I have ever seen! That is as close as you can get to "where it all started." Nice.

Comment

I don't know which I like better the LTD or your new Jake!

Ahhh... the Jake. I love that guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

Those pice are so good it's almost annoying, now how bout a pic of the whole pool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
              I turned it up a few notches louder that nite for my little princess.....Next morning, first thing she says "you still can't play that thing, it was just louder"....I took her shoes, threw them in the pool, and went to work....

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAH [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Great guitars, that Rhoads is fantastic

Comment

Wow............deja vu.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Wow............deja vu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no shit. Its like bringing up an old girlfriend.....The LTD is still fine BTW..

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

VERY fine. you have some killers Shawn, but that one stole my heart forever - and i am not a rhoads fan. that leopard wayne rocked too. still have it? i liked your 52 tele so much i bought one (a mexi though - i hot rodded it and i am really happy) and now it is my main player.
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

yet another old thread brought to life lol.

anyway, man i'm lovin' the leopard wayne...man that's cool!

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          All of those are very cool, but the LTD. is absolutely KILLER!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can say THAT again!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I have to have one of those in my collection.....
                          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

That's really badass. By the way, Are there ANY good guitar stores in Tampa? I cant find any!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              That's really badass. By the way, Are there ANY good guitar stores in Tampa? I cant find any!

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in California and you know what I do, is all my guitar shopping on line I gave up on local stores too expensive and they never have what you want. I just use the local stores for strings and crap like that, I have not bought a guitar locally in a store since 94.

If anything use a local store to try out a new guitar to see if you like it then order it on line in the color you want avoid sales tax and save a few hundred.

Comment

Working...
                              X