No announcement yet.

Work Order #2000 is in the rotation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Work Order #2000 is in the rotation!

With all these guitars we are receiving later this year, we could have a booth at NAMM show.
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like we're going to be seeing some pretty cool geeters showing up on the board toward the end of the year!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Just got word from Matt that my 7-string Bloody Warrior is about to get started, and he sent me the final approval thingy for it - the Work Order # was 2000 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        The Due Date said January of 06, though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, maybe some lucky JCFer will get to paw it at NAMM next year (Ron) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the rate they're built, Summer NAMM maybe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But seriously Newc, congrats! I'm sure it will be up to the usual Jackson standards for quality. The Best!

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

I just signed and dated my final quote and specs for mine, next step is the work order #, can`t wait!! Congrats to all of us I might say [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] As a side, I asked Jackson if they will use Stainless Steel 6100 frets, so we will see how that goes. jack.

Comment

Holy Cow, who didnt order a Custom Shop around here? No wonder they are so busy. I'm currently trying to get my own order underway. Then it will be an awful loooooooooooong wait cuz I'll be at the end of the line. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Mine is due at the end of the year as well. I can't find the WO# though. It's an arch top so I'm think 2006.
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Oops. This long and I forgot to post a pic of what it will (should) look like? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks to Xeno for the mockup [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That wasn't the mockup I did... Hmmm.... found it:

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Oops [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Ah well, thanks yet again! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

np [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X