Custom Body Being Worked on Today by Mike Shannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Body Being Worked on Today by Mike Sha

"Customers have no right to be such prima donnas when ordering from Jackson."

Obviously Jackson was okay with it, right?

If they said "Too late" fine, but they said it's okay with them so...why is it not okay with you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

OK I'm gonna mind my own business here on the whole "is it or is it not a big deal to mess em around" thing. But can anyone tell me what the demon shape looks like? pic anyone? never even heard of it b4.

Comment

you can go to the Limited Edition or Limited GUitars section in the forum, and check it out. the search function's also cool, bro [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

personally, i don't see why everyone's so heated about this. i see both sides, evenly, but hey, Jackson had no problem that a customer changed his pans down the line. Maybe it doesn;t happen with dramatic body shapes, but they were cool with it right? and i dunno, i hear stories about things getting changed in the process.

like in Guitar One, where one of the writers did a story on Fender's Custom shop. He changed his options like 4 or 5 times. it wasn't a whole nother body shape, but Fender was very accomodating. and i think companies with things like Custom Shops understand their customers' minds change like this occastionally. In Jackson's case, i think what they did in this situation, was very cool!

just adding my few monies here, i'll keep my peace now.

Comment

Well I may in the future order another custom guitar depending upon how I like this one.

And it will be a Jackson.

Bottom line is they kept the customer coming back - good for their business and good for everyone here in my opinion.

It was extremely nice of them to change the pups at the last second. I would not have expected them to but figured it would not hurt to ask.

It ain't a perfect world we are living in. People change their minds sometimes. And it certainly is nobody's intention to hassle the builders or slow things down in any way.

Anyway I am very appreciative of the way they handled things.
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            "Customers have no right to be such prima donnas when ordering from Jackson."

Obviously Jackson was okay with it, right?

If they said "Too late" fine, but they said it's okay with them so...why is it not okay with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I really needed to put some graemlins in my post, eh...
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
            X