No announcement yet.

Reverse HS 80's Jackson - How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reverse HS 80\'s Jackson - How much?

I offered him $500 without even seeing the guitar in person and he immediately rejected it saying "I will not do $500, go do more research on the guitar" (I had mentioned that I was doing research on it and that's what I thought was a reasonable offer). Whenever anyone mentions that they've dealt with Ed Roman in a positive manner, I immediately steer clear.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Whenever anyone mentions that they've dealt with Ed Roman in a positive manner, I immediately steer clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sounds like a jerk-
        He thinks he has some treasure. Ed Roman [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

just having the JT6 trem makes it worth $500 to me....probably about late 88/89 on manufacture date...

they made a few just like that guitar, i played one when they came out and was underwhelmed...

i wouldn't pay more than $600 for that guitar.

Comment

Yeah they made a bunch of these in March '88 actually. I just sold a similar one to Budman for $550 (though mine had a real floyd rose and not a JT-6).

I really like this style guitar though. The finish in person is much more impressive than what the pics reveal.

[Edit] I believe most of the guitars with this finish were dinkys and this one appears to be a strat... could make it worth a bit more, maybe?[/Edit]

Comment

Irony of the situation is this... He just reposted the ad on craigslist and (gasp) it has about 3 different dings on the headstock that I can see... "Excellent condition" - yeah right!

Comment

Working...
              X