KV1 Vs. KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KV1 Vs. KV2

I thought there was a KV pro in Cherry Sunburst on E-bay for $500 with no reserve price now.

Comment

This thing is too chipped up and not looking for a flame finish. I'm too picky I know. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Most of KV pro are in player's condition because they are old and pointy bodies.
        Also most of these are in Black and they are easy to get wears.
        Probably much easier to look for a mint KV1 in Black than a Mint KV Pro then expect to spend $1000-1400.

Comment

I just want one in black, I'm not too concerned about condition. I want a Pro with the black Kahler.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I am wondering weither I should buy a USA KV2 or get another USA Rhoads, but custom made.

[/ QUOTE ]

KV2 and Rhoads are bit different.
            What exactly do you want from a guitar?
            Floyd? 24frets?
            They are all different so you shoudl choose the one that is something close to what you really want or if you have money and can wait, order exactly what you want.
            Expect to be done in a year.
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically I want another Jackson V, one with a Floyd and 24 frets. I have never played a KV, but I would love to have one with ghost flames. Or I may just get a custom Rhoads with 24 frets cause I love my RR1...But I think I may still pick up a KV2 in the future anywa...I am not sure.
            I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

KV1 are hard to find, and if you can see a mint one for sale for $1000+ then it would be a STEAL.

you can however order it custom shop...I think they still have fixed Kahlers lying around

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Most of KV pro are in player's condition because they are old and pointy bodies.
                Also most of these are in Black and they are easy to get wears.
                Probably much easier to look for a mint KV1 in Black than a Mint KV Pro then expect to spend $1000-1400.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is that in your avatar? All I see is a smoking body...
                I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

I don't know.
                  People ask me a lot though.
                  When I use a guitar pic as my avatar, people never ask but when I use a hot girl pic as my avatar image, people go crazy.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X