• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Jackson Content

[ QUOTE ]
    So your into floyds? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice stuff-

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done the whole Floyd thing and the truth is that I never really mastered the technique and found that I was doing nothing but gratuitously (sp?) dive bombing and such...kind of like the gratuitous vibrato you know we are mostly all guilty of as opposed to doing it tastefully in the right ,"places" Plus...I think they sound like shit.

Comment

Van Osbourne...you are right my friend...I know you were jazzed to see it 'cos I know you love them the way I love the SLATQ's...sorry for the delay

*DISCLAIMER*

I can assure you all...my gear FAR exceeds my abilities....I just love cool guitars, cool amps, and easy women.

Comment

Who doesn't love all those things? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

My gear is a LOT less than what you have, and still FAR exceeds MY abilities... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll try to record a video of my guitar playing this weekend and post it for all to judge. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I admire your courage

Comment

Damn sweet stuff you have there Tooling. Killer amps too, they look awful familiar [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] (ya needa Floyd or 2,3,4 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Taylors, Gibsons, Jacksons, VHTs, Bogners... will you adopt me sir? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

BACK OFF, boy....I saw him first! Rowr, ffft, ffft! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Love those SLATQ's and that beautiful SLS!
                RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Shawn..you most assuradly have a killer rig...I really like that cream Charvel. The only item missing from my pic. is my TSL but OF COURSE one of my brothers has it...I don't mind. Basically what's mine is theirs EXCEPT for the Bogner and the TSB SLAT....those can only be borrowed for recording and stuff like that....not for general gigging etc...I'm just too protective and whine-susceptable of them. My rack is not in the picture either, only two items in it...a G-Major for effects and a parametric eq for fine tuning, I typically run dry though...

Comment

three SLATQs! wow,that's just insanely.........sweet :grin

Comment

Very nice! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">beautiful setup bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Mmmm Violin Brown SLATQ and VHT head

Comment

Awesome stuff bro.
                            The SLS is SWEET!!

Comment

The TSB SLATQH is killing me [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Mike
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

All kind words...thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X