Clear All

• 2003 Dragon Set

Just wondering how many sets of these were made? I found one set here:
    http://www.guitarasylum.com/
    and the other one here:
    http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/home_jac.htm

Scott

Re: 2003 Dragon Set

You'll notice that ER's site doesn't actually state that they're for sale there. But, I'm sure if you call they'll tell you that they can custom order them for you. You might even hear that they've "already been sold". (...Yeah, to another dealer - Guitar Asylum. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

Another one is at Music Store in Cologne, Germany. The say that this is #2 of only 2 made.

http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/englis...GIT0004890-000

Comment

Same appearance, but different specs. The one in Germany is 2H Floyd'd. The 2003 summer NAMM set were all TOM 1H. Still a killer guitar, though. I think that one was made up for a German trade show. I saw it on Fender's web site earlier in the year.

Comment

Fcukin' Ed! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A little off topic, but who is he talking about here?

It's Time to Burst Your Bubble !!!

>><<Newsflash >><<

For All You Charvel San Dimas Lovers!

Many of the San Dimas Guitars I have seen are fraudulent. I mean how easy it it to make a copy of a Fender copy? Oh you checked yours out with Jackson, so you are confident that yours is real. I've got sad news for you. The principal forger of the San Dimas guitars who shall remain un-named, If I say his name, he will sue me, because it is hard to prove.

Here's the sad news. This Maggot, who pretends to be mister know it all on Jackson/Charvel is actually acquiring original Charvel guitars. When he is 100% satisfied that they are original and real he will make a number of exact copies of it. In this way when you call Jackson to check out the guitar you will find that all the colors and numbers match. so theoretically you could buy a perfect copy right down to the serial # and color. buyer beware. I have purposely stayed away from San Dimas Charvel guitars because I knew that someday this would come out and every one of them will come under suspicion.

There is only one way to get a real one and be 100% sure. If you find an old Charvel at a Tag Sale for $150.00 I will bet it's real. The minute any dealer has had it I would immediately doubt it's authenticity. The high price taints the originality.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought he was one of the main forged guitar makers? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Edit**** This is from Ed Roman's site by the way. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ September 19, 2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Hotrod ]

Comment

Ed Roman
              It's Time to Burst Your Bubble !!!

&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;Newsflash &gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;

For All You Charvel San Dimas Lovers!

Many of the San Dimas Guitars I have seen are fraudulent.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, he just walked in his own warehouse! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ed Roman = Dragon Turd

Comment

Working...
                X