Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look What The Little Brown Truck Brought Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Look What The Little Brown Truck Brought Me!!

Very Very nice top on that one Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I've had no probelms with UPS (so far, thank god)
    Enjoy!
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Man!
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        That is sweet [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My bro has one too, I think it is 6/20 or 2/20 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] (can't really remember, it's been awhile). Nice score, love the quilt [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually 1/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

---In best George Lopez voice--- Aye, muy chingon 1/20! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just bustin' yer balls bro [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I've only had one experience with Fed Ex. And it wasnt good. The package arrived ok, but he ( the driver) was going to leave the guitar on my front porch had my wife not driven up at that moment....I didnt think that was too smart on his part.

Anyone else have that happen to them?

DHL has been impressing me lately...I think some competition is good!

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

When I got my DK2 the driver (UPS)left the guitar at the back door. With a note on the front door saying that the package was left at the back door [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I've also ordered cds and stuff online that were left at the front door by the driver (UPS and FEDEX). Funny thing is, most of the boxes had the company name on the box in big bold letters--CDconnection.com, DVDexpress.com, etc.-- [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Luckily, I've never had anything taken. Although there was this one time I ordered some headphones and the company actually sent them to the wrong address. The person there just signed for it. Didn't even use a fake name. UPS just handed over my headphones to them [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That is a great top!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Love the quilt top! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Ooo make my mouth water! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                Congratulations, Mike, you got lucky number 7!
                You two have fun now... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Em

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA, thankx everyone...

Em yer killing me here, that was too funny!

Its a beauty, no doubt. Once the weather here in lovely OHIO gets a lil better I'll take her out and get some clear shots in sunlight, that might help bring out the true color and beauty in ths top!

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X