Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Jackson´s in Finland

Hi Tommi;

I'm not sure I understand about the binding.

Rudy (Tommi's Twin) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hi Rudy (my Twin),

Then I write it unclear with my badly written english [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Sorry, I try again [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

When I looked my other Jackson´s from the front I can´t see those dots which are marked in the left neck binding. RR2915 have a little bit different binding => when I see the guitar from the front I could see those dots which marked frets (I see those dots which marked 15th, 17th 19th and 21st frets). I just wonder if this is custom shop´s mistake or is this supposed to be like this because cracked mirror has a flat top and differ this way from normally RR´s which have bevels. Hopefully I was a little bit clearer this time...I need to refresh my english but hopefully the main idea came out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best regards,
      Tommi

Comment

Hi Tommi; Trust me, your English is fine. I just didn't know which part of the binding you were refering to. I will check my Cracked Mirror Rhoads binding up next to one of my USA Select Rhoads' and see if there is any difference.

Rudy (Tommi's Twin)
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hi Twin,

Thanks for your positive English evaluation! That encourage me to send posts also in the future [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Let me know if you saw the same thing with your RR2914 bindings.

Tommi (Rudy´s Twin)

Comment

Hi Tommi,
            My RR is 2921.
            I am just right behind of yours.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Howdy!
              What kind of specs your RR2921 have? Could you send pics from her?

Comment

You have seen this before.
                It's a Chris Holmes Replica.
                Also I know someone here from Finland owns RR2920 or RR2922.
                I don't remember but teh # was right before or after mine.
                That was a Black Rhoads with White Bevels and Iron Cross inlays.
                It's on Jani's website as well so you know that one.

Comment

Ok, Thanks! Now my brains started to activate (with 3 slow braincells) and I can remember that beauty! All Chris Holmes Replicas which I have seen are sooooo coooool Jackson´s that I just have to sit behind my computer and imagine how cool it would be playing those guitars [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I guess that you haven´t thought even one second to sell that Replica away? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] If something unexpected will occur and you have to sell this beauty away, let me know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommi, that Rhoads plays so good that I decided to change my new custom shop order(Star) with TOM bridge too.
                    I was going with string thru but TOM plays much better.
                    Also Kahler fixed bridge.
                    These bridges are easier for me to play.

Oh yea, I will let you know if I ever decide to sell her.
                    I hope that doesn't happen but who knows.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, you are right with those bridges. Those are easier for me also. Especially when the strings have to been changed. With Floyd it always takes about 45 min to make good set up but with TOM or Kahler I manage to do that about 20 minutes.

Thanks for giving me hope with Replica [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I hope also that you don´t have to sell her away but........your loss is my gain [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Just jokeing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        You have seen this before.
                        It's a Chris Holmes Replica.
                        Also I know someone here from Finland owns RR2920 or RR2922.
                        I don't remember but teh # was right before or after mine.
                        That was a Black Rhoads with White Bevels and Iron Cross inlays.
                        It's on Jani's website as well so you know that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that'll be mine! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] RR2919

Comment

Yea! that guitar rules!
                          How is she playing?

Did you know about half of RR serial # Jackson headed for Finland last year?
                          J/K [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          You guys in Finland love Rhoads!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, that´s true! We love RR model [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Especially 24 fret Rhoads is our favourite [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommi; I was looking at the binding on my Cracked Mirror Rhoads compared it to another Rhoads I have and I noticed no difference in them, maybe I'm missing something [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              Perhaps you can post a picture of the area in question on your guitar and I'll see how it compares to mine. I'll be out of town and away from my computer for the next few days though starting tomorrow night.

Rudy (Tommi's Twin) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X