Case for a PC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case for a PC1

Does anybody know which Jackson case fits for a PC1? My 7 years old PC1-case is falling apart and it seems I'll need a new one soon. I actually wanted to ask the Jackson people, but I can't find any contact-info on their website. Jackson has no case for a PC1 in their price list, but I guess one of the Dinky cases should fit (JCC201, JCC921 or JCC922).

Re: Case for a PC1

JCC921, also known as an IMC 11. Standard dinky style case.

Comment

OH! Under no circumstances EVER EVER FREAKING EVER buy a JCC201. They smell like ammonia mixed with asparagus pee and lime and are totally crap. Same with the JCC202. They're cheapass Chinese made s**t cases. DO NOT buy them. Get the JCC921, they smell good and actually don't cause finish flaws, but prevent them.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
        They smell like ammonia mixed with asparagus pee and lime
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmmm... yummmy, my favorite flavor [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Thanks a lot, Black Mariah ! A JCC921 is as good as mine [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't know an asparagus could pee! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X