Jackson AT-1 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson AT-1 questions

What's the scale on those things, 25.5"?

Comment

Please post pics. This thread has really peaked my interest.

Comment

Comment

WOW!
          Very nice top!

Comment

Well, I have owned this AT-1 for a little over a month now and I am still really digging it which usually means it will be staying in my lineup. It's heavy but it sounds, plays and looks fantastic. It is quickly becoming my main player (next to my JCF logo'd 7-up 275DLX of course!!)

Comment

I used to own an AT-2T Pro, which was the import version with a wrap-around TOM, basswood body and rosewood fretboard with white dots. I liked it quite a bit (enough to get custom abalone inlays), but ended up selling it because I didn't care for the TOM. I loved the headstock, personally. I'd like to get an AT-1 with the Wilkinson bridge sometime, especially since I love mahogany guitars and blank ebony fretboards.

Armstrong pickups don't get much mention, but they definitely kick some ass. I have two Jacksons with them currently (SL2 and RR2) and they are indeed better as you increase the volume.
              sigpic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I used to own an AT-2T Pro, which was the import version with a wrap-around TOM, basswood body and rosewood fretboard with white dots. I liked it quite a bit (enough to get custom abalone inlays), but ended up selling it because I didn't care for the TOM. I loved the headstock, personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had one, too. I sold it because I was actually going to buy an AT1, then I ended up ordering a CS 7 string instead. Nice guitar, and I like the SLS headstock enough to have it on my 7 string..
                Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Hey JG, I love my AT-1 if ya ever decide to unload it let me know. The only mod I did was block the trem, by doing that it actually made the guitar sound thicker.

EJ

Comment

What is it that you didn't like about the wraparound bridge?

Comment

Working...
                    X