My WR-1 has Arrived!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My WR-1 has Arrived!!!!

OK, it came on Thursday while the board was down. You guys may recall, this is the Black w/White bevels WR-1 off DCGL's site. It is sweet. The unfinished neck was a little strange to me for the first couple days but now I am getting into it. I haven't been out to the studio to play it through my live setup, so I am not sure about the Invader in the bridge.(got JB's in most of my Jacksons)
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] I've got pics but need someone to post 'em here. Anyone?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: My WR-1 has Arrived!!!!

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

DAMN, These are big, WTF?
      Scott

Comment

SWEEEETTTT! Scott that Warrior is smokin! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Sweet!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Congrats on that beauty! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Send them over

Comment

Mark...pics coming your way!! Thanks!
              Scott

Comment

Thanks Guys!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I love this friggin' guitar. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Scott

Comment

Working...
                X