RR1,pile of skulls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1,pile of skulls.

I might get a RR1 with the pile off skulls graphic,does any one have a good piture of one with this graphic?

Re: RR1,pile of skulls.

You mean like this?

THe pic is from Onlinestagegear. If you're buying a Jackson, that place is the way to go [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not sure anymore! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] i might just get one in black.

Comment

COOL!!!!!! That looks a hell of alot better than the skull one.Thanks

Comment

Last year I found a RR-1T in Pile O'Skulls finish in a shop in Hamburg, and IMO this finish is unbelievably gorgeous... looks ten times better than on the pic.

But it's your decision, tastes differ... and the Lightning Sky graphic looks nothing short of amazing, too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I'll see if i can find one in a shop or something.

Comment

Dude, the POS graphic is awesome...take our word for it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It won't disappoint.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Uh, you mean PSKL.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

(POS stands for something else) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Uh, you mean PSKL.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

(POS stands for something else) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it can also stand for Piece of Sh!t [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Have you seen the Shattered Glass graphic. I have seen it on a Soloist and a Rhoads. You really have to see it in person to love it! Really cool graphic.
                    Brian

Comment

If you want one with graphics, get the one with lightning sky.

http://www.kurosawagakki.com/sh_dr/p...ck_rr1_ltg.jpg

Comment

(POS stands for something else)
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I knew someone would catch that. All because I was too lazy to spell it out. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah... same happens when somebody is too lazy to type out "Pain of Salvation"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

the rhoads isn't the right shape for a pile graphic IMO... the hums, the trem and the pickguard cut away too much of the graphic to let it look really great...
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
                            X