Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A few of my favorite things.....

Wow! Very nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Got any close ups of the graffiti rev head strat? Cool stuff. Sweet amp collection also.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Cool guitars. Love the 21 fret Charvel!
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Here is the GMW graffiti (#243)

>

Here is the BC Rich quilt. 1981 Original with solid quilt wings (The new ones have a veneer).

I have been getting a lot of request for this one...

Guitars are fun to collect!

Comment

very cool, mock. has some cool features you usually dont see on 81's. tho 81 is kinda weird. truss rod cover brass/gold or plastic.

Comment

You need a better pic host. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Can't see the first pic but the rest look really nice.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

ya, the pic host is free and now I know why. I will move it to my paid for account.

Comment

<font color="aqua">very nice pieces! Can't wait to see the first pic [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

&lt;p&gt; Here is a new hyperlink of the first photo. &lt;P&gt;

&lt;img src="http://www.picvault.info/images/53167_collection.jpg" alt="Image Hosting by PicVault.info"&gt;

The toys are as follows....(L-R, top-bottom)&lt;P&gt; 1985 BC Rich Stealth. Bone stock Derringer DiMarzios 9+ cond. &lt;P&gt; 1985 Jackson Kelly Student (J1420) Mint OFR &lt;P&gt; 1985 Jackson Kelly Student (J1422) 7.5, Kahler, Duncans with push pulls on both knobs (coiltaps), Phase toggle. SHE SMOKES! &lt;P&gt; 1981 BC Rich Mockingbird Quilt, 8+, Neal Moser upgraded electronics, vintage Semore Duncan 59er and JB. &lt;P&gt; 1981 BC Rich Mockingbird 9.5, My first bird. owned for 15+years. Bone stock. LOVE the maples.. &lt;P&gt; 1985 Branzell customshop. Little know builder in northern Nevada. Makes the sickest guitars I have seen. Mine is a one piece mahogony body with a birdseye maple top. Vintage XL500's OFR. Inlays are incredible!&lt;P&gt; 1989 GMW\Neal Moser customshop "grafitti". EMG 81, Kahler spyder. NM &lt;P&gt; 1987 Jackson Dinky. 6.5, replacement "burnt logo" neck. Hum replaced with invader. Active 1000 series electronics. my 2nd fav player. PS....I will buy all the early dinkies you guys don't want. they kick ass....&lt;P&gt;1985 Jackson SD soloist. (J0707) Stock, 8.5 cond, 2-chips otherwise mint. &lt;P&gt; 2002 Jackson Soloist Custom ordered with dual EMG 81's. OFR. &lt;P&gt; 1979 Pre-Pro Charvel Bound top. never F-ed with. bone stock. Original pickups, bridge, tuners, just the bridge pickup ring changed and one string tree missing. Strap buttons were in the case. 8+ with light wear and 2-dings. &lt;P&gt; 1978 Boogie Bodies (#0035) Solid Birdseye maple neck &amp; body. Vintage Tom anderson pickups (before they were tom anderson pickups-schecter) changed knobs..7.5 cond. &lt;P&gt; 1982 WC (Wayne Charvel) Made in Redlands. Only 200 or so made. Mine (#149). Solid flame maple body. The SICKEST birdeye maple neck. Bone stock, 9.5. Note.. special semore d pickups on this with "two tone" wiring. A wire comes off the middle of the windings to give a "thinner" tone. The 3-toggles are all on-off-on. hundreds (almost) of tones in this....&lt;P&gt; 1989 Neal Moser Prototype Wraith. This on has a long story. Built for Steve Hunter from Alice Cooper and David Lee Roth's bands. MINT. dual EMG 81's. Still has the pin router holes...&lt;P&gt; 1984 Charvel pointy. Stock. Vintage zebra duncan 59 and JB. 1st fav to play. &lt;P&gt; Floor. 1986 BC Rich custom strat. Made for Carey Howe of Leatherwolf. Custom Jim O'Conner paint on front and back. Tons of mods..&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;SMOKES&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;P&gt; 1981 MINT Dean Cadillac. Bought off the original owner. Never played. Perfect. Cannot find one mark. Sounds great. &lt;P&gt; The amps are Ampeg classic, when I am forced to play bass :&gt&lt;P&gt; Skunk Baxters custommade M60 Rivera on a Boogie 2-12 with EL12's. &lt;P&gt; Soldano Hotrod 100+ on a Marshall V30 cab. &lt;P&gt; 1991 Marshall Plexi (50watts) reissue in white (1987X) Doug Rocafortte mod. On a vintage 1977 Marshall Greenback cab. &lt;P&gt; My pride and Joy!! 2000 Bogner custom color 101B with all options (plexi mode-half power-A\AB- Effect send for each channel-effect loop-etc..) Matching cabinet with a mix of V30's and greenbacks. The best amp I have ever HEARD, let alone owned. I have people that will pay me to record with it... &lt;P&gt; That is about it. I have 50+ guitars right now. Tons of PRS, LP, Baker, Gretsch, Guild stuff. Don't really care for Fender.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here is a new hyperlink of the first photo.

The toys are as follows....(L-R, top-bottom)

1985 BC Rich Stealth. Bone stock Derringer DiMarzios 9+ cond.

1985 Jackson Kelly Student (J1420) Mint OFR

1985 Jackson Kelly Student (J1422) 7.5, Kahler, Duncans with push pulls on both knobs (coiltaps), Phase toggle. SHE SMOKES!

1981 BC Rich Mockingbird Quilt, 8+, Neal Moser upgraded electronics, vintage Semore Duncan 59er and JB.

1981 BC Rich Mockingbird 9.5, My first bird. owned for 15+years. Bone stock. LOVE the maples..

1985 Branzell customshop. Little know builder in northern Nevada. Makes the sickest guitars I have seen. Mine is a one piece mahogony body with a birdseye maple top. Vintage XL500's OFR. Inlays are incredible!

1989 GMW\Neal Moser customshop "grafitti". EMG 81, Kahler spyder. NM

1987 Jackson Dinky. 6.5, replacement "burnt logo" neck. Hum replaced with invader. Active 1000 series electronics. my 2nd fav player. PS....I will buy all the early dinkies you guys don't want. they kick ass....

1985 Jackson SD soloist. (J0707) Stock, 8.5 cond, 2-chips otherwise mint.

2002 Jackson Soloist Custom ordered with dual EMG 81's. OFR.

1979 Pre-Pro Charvel Bound top. never F-ed with. bone stock. Original pickups, bridge, tuners, just the bridge pickup ring changed and one string tree missing. Strap buttons were in the case. 8+ with light wear and 2-dings.

1978 Boogie Bodies (#0035) Solid Birdseye maple neck & body. Vintage Tom anderson pickups (before they were tom anderson pickups-schecter) changed knobs..7.5 cond.

1982 WC (Wayne Charvel) Made in Redlands. Only 200 or so made. Mine (#149). Solid flame maple body. The SICKEST birdeye maple neck. Bone stock, 9.5. Note.. special semore d pickups on this with "two tone" wiring. A wire comes off the middle of the windings to give a "thinner" tone. The 3-toggles are all on-off-on. hundreds (almost) of tones in this....

1989 Neal Moser Prototype Wraith. This on has a long story. Built for Steve Hunter from Alice Cooper and David Lee Roth's bands. MINT. dual EMG 81's. Still has the pin router holes...

1984 Charvel pointy. Stock. Vintage zebra duncan 59 and JB. 1st fav to play.

Floor. 1986 BC Rich custom strat. Made for Carey Howe of Leatherwolf. Custom Jim O'Conner paint on front and back. Tons of mods..<<<<SMOKES>>>

1981 MINT Dean Cadillac. Bought off the original owner. Never played. Perfect. Cannot find one mark. Sounds great.

The amps are Ampeg classic, when I am forced to play bass :>)

Skunk Baxters custommade M60 Rivera on a Boogie 2-12 with EL12's.

Soldano Hotrod 100+ on a Marshall V30 cab.

1991 Marshall Plexi (50watts) reissue in white (1987X) Doug Rocafortte mod. On a vintage 1977 Marshall Greenback cab.

My pride and Joy!! 2000 Bogner custom color 101B with all options (plexi mode-half power-A\AB- Effect send for each channel-effect loop-etc..) Matching cabinet with a mix of V30's and greenbacks. The best amp I have ever HEARD, let alone owned. I have people that will pay me to record with it...

That is about it. I have 50+ guitars right now. Tons of PRS, LP, Baker, Gretsch, Guild stuff. Don't really care for Fender.

Comment

I FING HATE HTML CODE!!!!!!!ARG!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

thats not a few [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                                killer collection!

Comment

Working...
                                X