Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Inlay Question

Hey all,
    Quick question, does anyone have a pic of the iron crosses and the Iommi crosses? I've been to the Gibson site, but his guitar is not loading on my computer for some reason. Thanks.

- Irfaan -

Re: Custom Shop Inlay Question

I have seen the Iommi crosses. The standard Iommi model has only like 5 crosses. The Custom has them all the way up the neck. They look way cool. I have seen the iron crosses, but I cant remember where. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] They are my favorite. If you look in the gallery, one of our members has a USA Custom Shop Warrior with killer Iommi crosses. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[edit] Just checked the gallery, I could not find that Warrior, anyone got pics of it???

[ July 04, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Hey, thanks fellas. Are those the Iommi crosses or reg crosses though on that warrior?

Comment

Those are iron cross inlays. And that's no Warrior. That's a Death Warrior, or Warrior Angel, whatever you want to call it, because it's a cross between the Warrior and the Death Angel. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Woops, didn't look carefully enough at it. Cool, thx

Comment

Working...
            X