Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White coloured hardware?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if this was possible. Having like the bridge, knobs, all the hardware basically being white instead of gold, chrome, black,...

I was looking at some possible custom orders.

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: White coloured hardware?

Im in the middle of trying to do the same thing. Gotoh is only Gold Black and chrome from what I can find. Schecter uses bridges called TonePros that come in Nickel, but im not sure they are sized the same....

http://www.tonepros.com/

Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Probably your best bet is to have that stuff powder coated in the color you want. Might be kind of expensive though.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I had a couple of white factory Kahlers. They could have been powder coated, but I really believe it was just a heavy paint.

I have a 1984 Jackson with painted to match hardware and it has worn well. 95% of the finish is still intact. However it does look to have had the full system used, primer, color and clear. Not too bad considering this was applied almost 21 years ago.

Comment

Have you seen satin chrome hardware before? Alternatively, I think it might be called flat aluminum. It almost looks white.

Comment

Satin Chrome is actually more of a grey. Solid White (like milk, or paper) would be interesting to see.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

NOTP- sorry to get off subject, but dude, what kind of axe is that??? that thing looks sweet!

Comment

That's a Lag custom shop. Never heard of them prior to this instance in the following thread:

Click here!

Comment

sweet dude, i'll check 'em out. Phil from Motorhead had one of their Explorers.

Comment

The guitar player from Platinum Blonde had a Jackson with white hardware. If i can find pics i'll post them. I think he used it in their last (or almost last) video.

Comment

Buckethead has all white hardwar on his LP. Looks pretty cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'm going to inquire further into this, as I'd want a kind of special project, an all white guitar (boohoo). Always been a dream.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Buckethead has all white hardwar on his LP. Looks pretty cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, his 23 fret custom with no inlays...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I've seen a JEM copy that a guy said he built himself.. it might have been from that project JEM website or something like that.. and he had white hardware on it. Don't remember how he did it.

Comment

Working...
                            X