Custom Shop Shipping times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Shipping times

Does somebody know how long domestic and overseas shipping times for custom orders are?

My custom order is completed and has been sent to the Fender warehouse in Corona for shipping last week. Several times I asked Fender when my guitar will arrive here in Switzerland. They still not replied yet. Months ago, a representative of Fender Europe told me, shipping by Fender may take up to 8 or 10 weeks to the Fender Europe warehouse in Rotterdam, and then 10 days again for shipping to Switzerland. This is a total shipping time of about 3 months. I cannot believe this. In the past, the custom shop sent the guitars by air mail, and they arrived here within 3 days.

Re: Custom Shop Shipping times

Well, Jackson was a relatively small company, so I can assume their standard was air mail.

I'm sure Fender regularly ships large orders over to Europe for distribution, and I would assume that the custom shop Jacksons get shipped with the rest of Fender's orders. So yes, the wait time to get shipped might actually take that long.

Good news is, is that Fender is providing an extra measure of QC, making sure that the Jackson QC has made sure that everything has been done right.... on the other hand, yes you might have to wait a bit longer...

Just educated conjecture though.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Re: Custom Shop Shipping times

I am still waiting for my guitar.

The guitar has been completed in June. At June - 27., the custom shop been sent my guitar to the Fender warehouse in Corona, where she arrived one day after. Today, this is exactly one month ago. According to Fender Europe, their computer system says that my guitar has not been shipped yet and that she still is at the Fender warehouse in Corona. There's is also no information available yet when the guitar will be shipped and how long the shipping takes. I don't understand why Fender still not ships my guitar for more than a month. I rate the Fender customer satisfaction poor.

McD, maybe you can help me? Thanks.

[ July 28, 2003, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Toby ]

Comment

Working...
      X