Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

I'm trying to sell/trade my PRS for a SL2H or a KV. I've been emailing people all over, and no one is interested in my PRS. I'm a little confused as to what I should do. I was trying to avoid selling it and then buying the Jackson. I wanted to trade one for the other. I figured the PRS would be a good deal for the dealer selling the Jackson. Most dealers, it seems, don't want to take trades.
    Any Advice would be great.
    Thanks.

Re: Advice

post what you're looking for int he classifieds...someone might bite...be sure and post pics of the prs too...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

That seems pretty strange to me. I would understand if it were the other way around, but it would seem to be good business sense to take the PRS for the Jackson.
      Where are you located?

Comment

EBAY

Comment

If you put it on Ebay with GOOD pictures and a good description you will definitely get the cash you need to get a Jackson.

Comment

I think it would come out better for you on Ebay because you'll probably get more than enough money to buy a brand new soloist rather than a used one.

Comment

I've never used EBAY to sell anything before. So as a seller I would have no feedback. I'm worried someone might not want to spend that kind of money without knowing something about the seller. But, like I said, I've never sold anything on EBAY before, so I could be wrong.
              I live in Tucson Arizona if that matters.

Comment

Do you have pics of your PRS? I might be interested. Please send pics to:

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Silkton:
                  I've never used EBAY to sell anything before. So as a seller I would have no feedback. I'm worried someone might not want to spend that kind of money without knowing something about the seller. But, like I said, I've never sold anything on EBAY before, so I could be wrong.
                  I live in Tucson Arizona if that matters.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Even those who have a lot of feedback started somewhere. You won't know until you try...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Besides... all the cool kids are doing it.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Econ,
                      You should have some pics in the mail.
                      Let me know if they didn't come through.

Comment

Working...
                      X