Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS attack - this WR1 WILL be mine !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAS attack - this WR1 WILL be mine !!!!!!

There is a time limit on editing posts?? Why??

Anyhow I removed my old crap pics and will share the new good digital camera pics. I agree Dave, one of each sounds about right. Joe, the bridge pickup is a Duncan custom and the neck is a Duncan hot stack. The bridge pickup kicks a$$ in that guitar but the neck pickup kind of blows dead bear. Still looks cool at least. lol

[ June 16, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Soloist1 ]
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Hot Stack, that's it. I couldn't remember the name of that one. It does look cool, and I've always wanted to try one, but not after hearing it blows dead bear now!! LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I dont know if this has been done, but i'd think it would be cool if they would slant the fretboard the other way and add a couple of frets kinda like classical guitars and some acoustics. Does anyone have a pic of what i'm talking about.

Comment

Those are new pics right ? I remember the first time when pics showed up here of that very cool Warrior and the white bevels looked like they are glowing.
          Anyway both Warriors are very gool guitars (as Warriors in general)

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Yes... the custom Warrior [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Newc, sit and spin [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah those pics are new. The old ones were taken with an SLR and scanned. These are all digital. They can reverse the slant on the fretboard. Actually mine was supposed to be done that way but somehow got screwed up. There is a Warrior bass in the gallery that has the reverse slant. Scott we expect many pics of that beauty when you get her. I was thinking a silver sparkle metallic with the black bevels would look cool also. Maybe my next Jackson will have that finish.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Soloist1:
                Scott we expect many pics of that beauty when you get her.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh Yeah! I should have it this time next month. I just didn't want to put the whole amount on my credit card so I have to send him the balance in a couple weeks.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Gpops:
                  Hey Stuka, i'll be in the neihbor hood when you get it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, anytime. If you want to try one of mine out, let me know. But, if you are better than me I'll snatch it away from you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Soloist1: Let's see a picture of the back of that beauty. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ June 17, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'll pretend to be not so good so i can play it all day.. oh wait, i wont have to pretend [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Thanks but i wont be around til september.

Comment

Working...
                    X