Found a KE1-T and Y2KV MAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a KE1-T and Y2KV MAH

Not sure if this belongs in the Classifieds or here (so Admins feel free move it if need be).

Anyways, I was out of town visiting family this weekend and I spent some time checking out the local music stores in Columbus, Ohio. I've seen some postings in the past couple months where members have been asking for or asking about KE1s and Y2KVs.

I found a place called DeMatteo Music on the westside of Columbus. It's more of a stage lighting and production company. In addition to their production equipment, they had over 25 Jacksons and Charvels in stock, including a trans black KE1-T and a Y2KV MAH. Both are new and in mint condition. The asking price for each of them was $1,299 (a tad bit high IMO). I didn't talk to them much to see what their prices were.

Here's a link to their site but neither of these are listed on it.

http://www.dematteomusic.com/index.cfm

Just thought I'd pass this along to see if anyone here was looking for either of these guitars.

Re: Found a KE1-T and Y2KV MAH

If they are all new, then they seem like good prices. but i thought they arent allowed to advertize prices that low.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Go through their Used gear and look at the prices [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Morons [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The $1,299 prices were the prices that they told me when I was in the store. The advertised prices on the website are much higher. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I bought a KE1-T 2 years ago and paid a lot less than that (and mine included shipping from Texas).

Comment

Oops, i didnt notice that, i just hit the jackson logo and saw a tealgreen rr1 for 1300 and though it was a good price if its new.

Comment

Working...
          X