Got my first Warrior yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first Warrior yesterday

Hey hey. Well yesterday Mr. Fedex man dropped off the 1991 Saturn Warrior you see on the right. WOW what an awesome guitar. Most balanced guitar I own. I thought it would be awkward, but it is not at all. Now I will have to get more Warriors. Thought I would shoot my other Jackson's together since there seems to be a theme there. The SL1 is a 2000. The Strat is a 1986 San Dimas-killer sound and player. You know I don't like the pups at all in the Warrior, but I do like the mid boost. The neck on it is F'N' great. Hope the pictures come out.
    LATER!!!Sky space and beyond
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Re: Got my first Warrior yesterday

Thats the sweetest collection i've seen in a while. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

MOST impressive!

Those three look like a natural set!
      Wow....
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Wow, they do look like they all belong together!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was wondering who ended up with that Clouds one. Man, that guy was on crack when he first listed it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok, put me on the list of people waiting to buy that Saturn from you if/when you sell it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I NEED a Warrior! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Dude, that is too cool! Welcome to the Warrior club! I just got my first one about three weeks ago and love it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey hey everybody. Thanks for the comments. Unfortunatly this will be my last guitar for awhile cause we just got the boot from our place, but the Warrior may make up for it. I did not try to get a theme together, but now all I want is stars and moons (and green clovers). I did get the "Cloud" SL1 cheap, but it had a bit of drama to go with it too. Anybody else have any cool "Space" graphics on there Jackson's?
                LATER!!!
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Hey hey. That couch is pretty psychedelic too, eh?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey hey. you like my couch huh? I got it from my Grandma who bought it new in 1962. Most comfortable couch ever. Everytime I lay down on it, I go into a coma.....HAHAHAHAH.
                    LATER!!!
                    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426:
                      I did get the "Cloud" SL1 cheap, but it had a bit of drama to go with it too.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey hey. Tell us about that story! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey hey. I got the SL1 cheap. I should have know better though. The guitar is dead mint-except for the crack in the neck the guy did not tell me about. It got fixed fast, but I have to have it repainted or just have the neck stripped of the finish. Either way the guitar is awesome. I never played an SL1 before. The neck is waaaay different than any other Jackson. This guitar dose not even have pick swirls. No dings. No dents. No play ware at all. All in all I think I still did great. the cost of fixing it plus the guitar still comes out about the price of a used SL1 anyway, and it's in better shape than most used ones too. I got the Space strat and a good deal as well.
                        LATER!!!
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X