It's here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here

Well after deciding on getting a Jackson I finally bought it last Thursday. Thanks to my wife who said "Just get it" I called up Matt at Onlinestagegear.com and bought one of the black SL2H's he had in stock. I spoke to Matt on Thursday 6/5/03 and it arrived in Chicago on 6/9/03. All I can say is WOW! I'm glad I didn't decide to buy that ESP KH2 instead of the Jackson. Now I see what everyone has been talking about. Thanks again to Matt for having such great prices and service. Three days UPS ground doesn't get much better than that, Especially since Matt picked up the shipping costs!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: It\'s here

Okey dokey, now show us some pics of it! Can't wait to see it. My next Jackson is going to be an SL1...when I save enough money! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    Brian

Comment

Scott, you didn't tell me you were a forum member. Here's the guitar. I hope ya give her a nice home. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for posting a pic Matt. If I can figure out how I'll post a pic of it with my 2 Gibsons. The Jackson is my favorite already. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Mmmmmmm, there is none blacker! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yup, that be a purty one!! Congats! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

oooohhhh [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dave->
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice man, i just bought a black sl2h 2 weeks ago! Isnt it great? I love mine... How do the duncans sound? Mine came with dimarzio's, so i never got to hear the duncans, but the dimarzios SCREAM! Awesome guitar man...

Comment

It sounds great! I'm hoping to get some more playing time tonight with a little more volume. My daughter was asleep by the time I really got any time to mess with it so I had to keep it pretty low. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome man... You're going to love it even more the more you play it! Was it your first jackson? It was mine, i could not have been more impressed. Good luck it it bro!

Comment

Actually I had a silver sparkle Dave Mustaine King V years ago but traded it in for a PRS [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wish now I never would have sold it. Maybe I can convince the wife to let me get the blue ghost flame KV2 that Matt has? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow nice. Its funny but I only like black on Jacksons. Goes kickass with the fins. Beauty and a SL2 to boot, I am so jealous.
                        Enjoy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's SLAYERIFIC!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X