Cool Pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Pic!

Had to share this pic, which is probably the best I've seen of yours truly and his beloved Custom KV...

It was taken on 4/5 at Headway Festival.

Re: Cool Pic!

Rock on!

That's a wicked pic!

Comment

Sweet!!! Though, we need to see more pics of the CS 7-string with those "Prototype" inlays! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

great pic!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

VINCE!! HOW THE HELL ARE YA!!?? Sorry I missed the show at 14 below, I know it was the first for you guys in like a year. Can't wait to hear the new recording!! SOMEONE let it slip that your going to re-do "Cold is this God", which is one of my favorite songs that you guys perform!!

Comment

Hi KV7EDS:

Damn, it's great to see you posting here! I have been listening to Prototype for quite a while, I first heard you guys on MP3, you guys are great, love your music man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
              VINCE!! HOW THE HELL ARE YA!!?? Sorry I missed the show at 14 below, I know it was the first for you guys in like a year. Can't wait to hear the new recording!! SOMEONE let it slip that your going to re-do "Cold is this God", which is one of my favorite songs that you guys perform!!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ace! Sorry you missed the show... We plan on playing many more of course. About the song, you're right! It's' gonna sound wicked but not sure when the hell it'll be out.

Stay in touch!

Comment

By the way there are a lot more pics on our site now... www.prototypeonline.com

They came out killer.

Comment

Dood, those 2 songs on your site are awsome!! They don`t make songs like that much anymore, a nice mix of melody and heavy. I will look for your CD!! What kind of amps and speakers you running thru, sounds great [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Wow, very cool music. Honestly, the music is very cool, I like the color of your tone...and I love your covers, too. It's awesome to sit here, and listen to you cover Testament's Into The Pit, and just headbang out of need...plus, it's really cool to hear Alex's solos covered. It's neat to hear someone else play something that is so cool...it makes it seems less impossible to do. I'll check out your albums in the stores...congratulations!

Cheers,
                    Nick

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                      What kind of amps and speakers you running thru, sounds great [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those would be Mesa Boogie Mark IVs... Not much of anything else other than a Hush IICX to quite things down even further on stops. Boogies rule, especially when you have Jacksons with EMG 81's in'em!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Speaker cabs are also MB half backs with 1/2 Celes and 1/2 EVs.

[ April 19, 2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: KV7EDS ]

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope189:
                        Wow, very cool music. Honestly, the music is very cool, I like the color of your tone...and I love your covers, too. It's awesome to sit here, and listen to you cover Testament's Into The Pit, and just headbang out of need...plus, it's really cool to hear Alex's solos covered. It's neat to hear someone else play something that is so cool...it makes it seems less impossible to do. I'll check out your albums in the stores...congratulations!

Cheers,
                        Nick
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks a lot Nick! You should be able to find Trinity at most online stores. I recommend www.lasercd.com

We've done a few covers since about 98. It was a great way to gain exposure and make some extra little cash $! Plus, it's fun as hell. We always tried to respect the music though, only changing some solos or little parts.

Comment

Working...
                        X