2005 Custom Shop price increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2005 Custom Shop price increase?

I just placed an order for a custom soloist, and the retail price was approximately 10% higher than the retail price given by the custom shop quote form on the official "never updated" website.

Fortunately, our beloved sponsors are here to make things way more economic!
    What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

thank god for inflation?
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

As far as I know there's not a price increase on CS stuff this year.

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I would not be surprised by a price hike on the production USA stuff. Jacksons, especailly USAs are still relatively inexpensive based on what you get (The price on a new off the rack KV today is about the SAME as what a new one cost when I bought mine over 15 years ago and back then they came with what I consider to be substandard electronics and hardware!). Look at comparable Gibsons and Fenders these days (I know, sometimes apples and oranges), a LP can easily cost $2500.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I don't buy this argument that we're due for price increases.

While a Les Paul CAN cost $2500 (or more), you can also get a new Les Paul for $899 (Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany at MF). Or a USA Stratocaster for $599 (Highway 1). Heck, even the top-of-the-heap 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat is only $1199!

Actually, almost all guitar brands offer more bang for the buck now than they did 15 years ago. If Jackson wants to compete successfully, it'll have to do the same.

Comment

Working...
            X