X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Ownes This Guitar?!?!

Jackson Custom Shop Archive Page 8
    3rd down Far Left

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this guitar? It has my absolute dream neck on there (minus the upside down LH decal). I'd love to know who ownes it if they ever feel like letting it go.

Re: Who Ownes This Guitar?!?!

Not too sure on that. But getting a neck like that shouldn't be too hard.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I've always liked that one. you have good taste

Comment

I believe it was a CS order for a Guitar Center manager in Cali!!

Comment

thanks for the input guys; how would finding a neck like that not be that hard, its the first one ive seen ever (on a jackson). if theres no way to obtain an actual jackson, im comptemplating getting a GMW version but have never played one of their guitars before.

Comment

it's just a maple fretboard with ebony sharkfins. Jackson will build you one if you want to custom order it (attached to a guitar, of course).

But there have been other Jacksons built with that style neck before, so you may be able to find one for sale. Here's another to whet your appetite:

Hail yesterday

Comment

that thing is seriously bad, but i perfer reverse heads and fins, and a lh logo when availiable like a LH neck flipped over. i do think the natural headstock with black lettering looks better than the black/capped with white lettering.

Comment

I´ve always thought that red one was a prototype for an import that never went into production? But I might be waaay off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I almost bought an eerie dess Dinky with a mapleboard and black fins a couple of years ago...that´s one I regret not jumping on, even though he wanted alot of cash for it.

Comment

That neck is insanely cool!
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Beautiful necks!! Here's another to drool over, from the GMW camp:
                    WISH THIS WERE MINE

Comment

The one on the Jackson site reminds me of a DR3 w/ maple board & ebony/black fins.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yeah, Hamner, that was what I thought too. It´s practically a dead ringer for a DR3, right down to the direct-mounted Duncan Designed pickups and the JT580LP.

Comment

i was looking at that gmw yesterday, and its sweet, but the 2 year wait makes me think twice about going for a custom built.

Comment

so nobody has any hard info on the whereabouts on this thing? id really like to make the owner an offer. or if anyone has one along the same lines.....

Comment

There is a red snakeskin CS Soloist at guitarasylum.com with that neck.
                              -Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X