XTRR pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XTRR pics

anyone got some decent pics of these critters? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: XTRR pics

I posted mine in the "Pictures of your gear" section. Should be on the last page. I need to take some with the sun out. I have yet to capture the Black Cherry in it, just always looks black.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Comment

Cool guitar.... what finish is that in?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That would be the blood drip finish, no longer available on the USA select guitars, but still available in the custom shop I believe

Comment

I just got my Lightening XTRR this am, I'll get some pics up later tonight ( hopefully )

BTW, it's minty mint!

Pat

Comment

saw the ebay thread of the ltg xtrr pat, congrats on the precious [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] absolutely [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll have to upload a few of my snakeskin XTRR later today and post them here...
                It'll be later on today.
                -Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

are these hard to find generally? the critter's kinda growing on me... especially the ltg looks pretty damn awesome IMO.. saw a yellow bengal one on the bay, but don't have the cash right now so I'll keep investigating some more ere I hit the big one [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Here are a few pics:

She's now sportin' an EMG 81 (B) and EMG 85 (N) with a pair of flat black metal p/up rings since these pics were taken last year...
                    - Joel

[ March 20, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Joel Drabicki ]
                    RIP Dime

Comment

There is supposed to be less than 100 made. They're really cool guitars, they should be brought back.

Comment

Sweet Snakeskin XTRR! I've noticed a few that have finished necks and some that are unfinished. Mine is finished, I was wondering if the initial 100 were all unfinished or if they mixed and matched them.

Comment

idd, they kinda grew on to me, played import rhoads models in the past. sold them to get Ibeenhads (what a mistake to make [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). now I got an import kelly, which is nice, but I got a backhernia and the critter is kinda heavy to play for a few hours straight... so, since the xtrr has a 24 fret neck it's the first option for the next axe. that one or a kv-2...

Comment

Jem...there are supposedly under 100 XTRR's produced before they were discontinued and of those 100 they were mixed between painted and unpainted necks. From what I've heard it was basically up to each dealer to order painted necks or not...so it's split.

- Joel
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Joel, nice pics, I remember that one, lovely guitar. Nice and pointy!!

svart: the XTRR is still a 22fret guitar, not a 24 fretter.

Comment

Working...
                              X