review of my new guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review of my new guitar

well i posted about 1 1/2 months ago about getting a new guitar, an sl2h-mah in trans green but i didnt really appreciate at first as much as i do now. it's hard to go to playing any other guitar, more expensive or not. i Just love the feel. when i first got it the action was actually quite high, probably because it had been sitting in a factory for 6 months with the same strings, either way, i lowered it myself.

when i play the guitar it kinda feels like the guitar is almost an extension of my body, i always have it on and am always playing pretty much but ive just never been able to play another guitar as much as i can with this one.

overall, im sure ill by other guitars in the fture and im sure ill try some other brands but jackson will be sort of my main stay. just a couple of weeks ago i had a chance to play tons of other really nice and expensive guitars and the one i liked best in the whole store was almost the same as mine(it just had ghost flames and an alder body).

jacksons rule [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: review of my new guitar

Doesn't the thing just feel really solid? Almost like a Paul without the weight! I love mine, it took me a couple of weeks to get used to mine also but now it is indeed the shizzle on the nizzle!

Comment

You guys aren't making the wait for my SL2h MAH trans black any easier. I like what im hearing.

Comment

yeah, it does feel solid, it's almost as heavy as my friends paul, not quite though. i go from this beast to my ibanez with a basswood body and it feels like cheap paper(the ibanez).

Comment

Working...
        X