Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Volcano is here! UPDATED WITH PICS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Volcano is here! UPDATED WITH PICS!!

It would be my pleasure to post some pic's Jim [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !! Thanks for the kind words and it was a geniune pleasure to deal with you on this as well!!! Glad you like it!! Rock on [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sorry that second one is upside down, couldn't figure out how to rotate it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bert, yes she is a looker.... at least your kids are heading in the right direction!!! Unfortunately, the wife will probably never understand [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !! Thanks again Jim, for an exceptionally smooth and easy transaction, [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yessireebob, that's the one and Tony G tried to buy it back from me a while back.. I got it from Idiot Savant for about half of what he paid for it. Tony told me he only had about $250.00 in it when he sold it to that guy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!! I kinda doubt that but when he tried to score it off of me, I told him I would be interested in any Kramer Hum/single/single Archtop Stagemasters, if he had any... He supposedly had a N.O.S. Archtop Stagemaster but it had no hardware or electronics and he wanted to trade it straight up..... Uh, No I don't think so!! When I told him that wasn't going to happen, it "magically" sold that very day for $999.00 [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] ... Yeah, right. Either he's full of **** or someone got rooked bigtime!!!!

[ March 18, 2003, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Stephan ]

Comment

WHAT? This isn't a San Dimas??? Just kidding, heh heh, who cares? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I got it home last night, changed the strings, gave it a setup, plugged it in and....WOW! It plays and sounds like a million bucks - San Dimas, San Shmimas...this baby rocks, and,it turns out, it has a cool history.
        Thanks Stephan.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hossman was nice enough to post Pics of My Neck thru single hum volcano I just got back from GMW check her out!!!

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=2;t=000282

Comment

Satch - that is sweet! GMW did that? Great work!
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thanks man yeah they did the work on her ... You really have to see it in person to get the depth on the art work. and she plays like silk..

Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Working...
              X