Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2KV is back on Musicians Fiend...

WTF?

Didn't FMIC and DM agree to put those out of the streets? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Look here: MF Y2KV

[ March 16, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
    Facebook - Youtube

Re: Y2KV is back on Musicians Fiend...

There are a limited number left that dealers are of course going to sell.If you have one in your store you can sell it.I think this one is the only one they have , since the only graphic or color is the one in the pic.There is a korina neck-through on ebay right now that was used in the namm show this past year.Great looking ax for sure.

Comment

MF sucks ass!!! Since the model is discontinued, they probably won't be getting one in. It's not even in stock. Notice how it says it will be available in 2- 4 weeks? Check back in a month or more and I guarantee it will still say the same thing.
      They did that a couple years ago to me with a Marty Friedman KE-1. The model had been discontinued earlier in the year, but they had a pic of a black one on their site that for months they said would be due any day, kept pushing the date back. I ordered it, waited about two months, then someone tells me it's been discontinued (which I already knew) and that they wouldn't be getting any in. I figured they had a lead on one and would be taking delivery soon, but they're just jackasses that advertise stuff they think they're going to get but won't.
      They also one time had a pic of a Sabine Phlanger pedal (half phaser/half flanger), said it would be available soon, but it never came in... and Sabine only had one prototype made and decided not to put that pedal on the market, and I wanted it, too!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
      They even screwed me one time on a Fender Double Fat Strat in Shoreline Gold I ordered... said it was in stock, I wondered why two weeks later I din't have it, they say it's still in the wearhouse and should go out within a day or two. Well, a few days later I call up and they say it's not in stock, whoever told me it was didn't know what they were talking about. I wound up ordering the same guitar, just in Teal Green Metallic that they luckily had in stock. Sometimes it's just a frikkin nightmare dealing with the idiots that work there!

[ March 16, 2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, it's highly unlikely that MF will be getting that Y2KV in any time soon. I actually got that last KE-1 from them, but it was in the "blem" listings. If you see a damaged Y2KV come up with a cut price, you'd better jump on it if you want one.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Blem uh?

Was the damage too much? or just a little?

Thanks. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Jackson won't be shipping Y2KV's to dealers any longer. Even the guitars at various phases of completion at the time Dave's deal went bad were ordered to not be released.

Comment

When and how did Dave's deal go bad? I been out for a coupla months, somebody rehash the sad story for me? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Search function not working? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Mustaine / Y2KV thread

Comment

Mustaine speaks?

Comment

Working...
                    X