PICS of my 1997 DK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS of my 1997 DK1

I know you guys like pictures of our gear. So i decide to post some pics of my Dinky DK1 (year 1997). Enjoy.

[ March 15, 2003, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: keogh ]

Re: PICS of my 1997 DK1

Very sweet indeed! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

That's a very nice DK1. I also acquired a 1997 DK1 about a month ago. At first, I wasn't all that enamored with the Gold hardware, but after cleaning it up, I like it now! Yes, the MOP Jackson logo is sweet also! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice, Keogh. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Did they ever come out with a flame top? I've seen a few of the quilt tops around lately and was just wondering. A flametop with a tobacco burst like Keogh's would seriously rock.

Yours too, Jimbo
        Hail yesterday

Comment

nice guitars!

The TB looks so smokey...hmm, breakfast in bed with that.

The shading on that trans black is hard to capture. It seems to come up really nice on your site Jimbo, purple hues..and a nice collection.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Great Jimbo you have the same DK1 (except for the finition). Very nice! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by VitaminG:
            very nice, Keogh. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Did they ever come out with a flame top? I've seen a few of the quilt tops around lately and was just wondering. A flametop with a tobacco burst like Keogh's would seriously rock.

Yours too, Jimbo
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's strange but i searched on the web to find a picture of a flametop with a tobacco sunburst...but i didn't find anything. The 2 DK1 i found are those of the gallery of this site (a blue and a red/rose one). But they also have a binding around the body where as Jimbo's one and mine have not.
            Did somebody find a pics of a quilt flametop with a tobacco burst? I only found a King V and a SL1 with tobbacco sunburst..but not quilted!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Beatiful guitars!!!

Congratulations to both of you guys, if they were mine, i'll be playin' the hell out of'em. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Sweet guitar, love the burst!

Comment

That is gorgeous Jimbo! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You have some killer guitars on your site too! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks Anders! I just tuned up the DK1 today. Now it is set the way I want it. Not sure if I like the Duncan pup in the bridge though. My PC1 has a Dimarzio that sounds much better. BTW, I just scored a Carvin V220. Pics to be posted when it arrives!
                    Jim

Comment

nice

Comment

all very nice guitars...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Nice guitars! I sold mine a few month ago, also a '97.

Comment

Originally posted by Melander:
                            [QB]Nice guitars! I sold mine a few month ago, also a '97.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Beautiful [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And there is binding around the body...i like that. Why did you decide to sold her?

Comment

Beautiful And there is binding around the body...i like that. Why did you decide to sold her?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know, [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] still regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X