Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new EDS Soloist..(updated) pic's inside!! Thanks to Jimmy B!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new EDS Soloist..(updated) pic's inside!! Thanks to Jimmy B!!!

OMG people..... I don't know what to say!!! This is my first Soloist (although not my first Jackson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) and NOW that I see what it's all about, it's probably not gonna be my last!!!!! This guitar is mint for a 90 model and just awesome!! I want to give a huge THANK YOU out to Jimmy B for hooking me up with this awesome axe!!!! He has been a real pleasure to deal with and the guitar got here in only 5 FREEKIN' DAYS from Canada.... you just can't beat service like that!!!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with this man again and again.... He's a gentleman and a scholar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !! Thanks again Jim, and let me know when that Jackson "Volcano" graphic gets there.... I hope you like it as much as I do this Soloist!!! Take care bro.......

Oh yeah, I forgot.... Pictures at 11:00.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'm on lunch right now and just got it, I'll post pic's this evening when I get off work!!

(edit) Alright, here they are!! The pic's cannot do justice to how awesome this guitar is!! Again, I can't say enough thanks to Jim (Jimmy B) for this guitar and his untiring effort to make this a smooth deal!! My hat is off to ya' man!!

Gotta' love that MOP Jackson logo!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ March 14, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Stephan ]

Re: My new EDS Soloist..(updated) pic\'s inside!! Thanks to Jimmy B!!!

Congrats! I'm glad it arrived in one piece. I was crapping my pants all day(no not from the chemo)because it arrived early...two days early. I'm glad you like it and look forward to getting the Volcano!
    Thanks for the praise...now if you could only get my wife hip to that thinking. I can't get any deals from her. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thanks for the praise...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey buddy, you definatly deserve it... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

niiiiice. I love EDS. Great looking axe. Got any outdoor shots so we can see that swirl? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

It looks awesome! I think I want one! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Congrats!

Anders
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Niiiiiice! Thanks for including a rear shot.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That is a nice axe! I'm beginning to get hip to that EDS myself. Also, you just can't get enough rear shots..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys, and yes I do believe that "rear shots" are a must!!! In a purely heterosexual kind of way [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !! I'd like to get some outdoor shots of it in really good light, but between work and the crappy weather here, it's gonna be tough... Maybe Sunday, they're saying nice weather.. Thanks again guys and [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe! The EDS is amazing. Hopefully you'll get some pics in the sun - that's when those colors really come alive! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeet!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yep... That's a sweet guitar all right... didn't it used to be mine? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (serial # UO0334 was mine until a few months ago)... I second your assessment of Jimmy B - he's great to deal with...

BTW Jim, the Axis is getting plenty of use

I absolutely love this guitar! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ March 18, 2003, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Jimi D ]

Comment

Hey Jimi D - that Axis is a fine specimen. If the nut width had been a little wider, she would have been a keeper. It's got the mojo...maybe because it belonged to Dross - yep, I scored it from him in a trade deal. The roach poop in the electronics cavity gives it a little extra oomph. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        You have a piece of JCF history there my man...hang on to it.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey Jimi D, yep that's the one!! So let me get this straight, this guitar didn't at any time belong to Dross, did it?? I didn't notice any roach prints or "droppings" on it anywhere [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !! Looks like everyone has come up with some cool axes of late, and that's the way it should be [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !!

Comment

http://www.cox-internet.com/stephan/HeadMOP.jpg

lol I see you went with the 'newb'/lazy-ass way of stringing it [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Nice guitar dude!

Comment

Nice. I noticed the stringing too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X