New Jackson owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson owner

Hi! I just bought a mint condition Jackson RR1 with the Pile O'Skulls graphic...the Serial # is UO2685....I got it for $825.00, is this a good deal? Also, anyone know what year this was produced by the serial number? I have always been an Ibanez user, and have always wanted a USA Rhoads...how does this guitar compare especially for faster, heavier music? I.e. shred, ect.? I bought this online, so I couldn't try it out, but I thought the price was good...thanks!

Re: New Jackson owner

Congrats!

Those guitars are made for the heavier stuff [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    and shredding is no probs on those guitars

Comment

BF,

Price is good, depending on condition of course...

You can't even start to compare the RR1 to an Ibananything...

Pics are mandatory bro, or the JCF Police will confiscate. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Congrat's!
      Pat

Comment

That would be a 1994.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...l_numbers.html

As far as quality... Jackson USA blows away Ibanez any day of the year. As for Death Metal, that's what I use my Jacksons for. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Congrats!
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hey Funeral Guy,

Nice score, now we really need the pics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (I know i do)
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hey thanks for the info guys! I will definitely get pics and post them when it arrives. The only Jacksons I have ever owned/played were the cheaper imports (RR#, ect. and back in High School I had a Charvel 5).

I have always played Ibanez Jems and S540's, nice guitars, but I have always wanted a USA Jackson but could never afford one. I know I should play a guitar before buying, but I figured at this price as long as the guitar isn't split in two it should be great. I was told by the seller it is mint, so we'll see.

You know how you get when you move from what your used to to something new without having played one, but from what I have heard, I should be very happy....looks like I am moving from the Jemsite forum to my new home, here...hehe...

Comment

Congrats! The RR1 with Pile O' Skulls looks great! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

congrats on the guitar man...There is nothing better than having a neck thru rhoads..You'll be flying on it, you'll take for granted how easy you can reach the upper frets, its unbelievable.
                Cheers

Comment

Hey, I once played a USA RR-1T with the Pile O'Skulls graphic in a store and it was by far the most unbelievable greatest awesome guitar I've ever played. And the most gorgeous looking one too. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  You definitely won't regret it.
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Congrats on the great score!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X