Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal at a VA Guitar Center (Believe it or not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Deal at a VA Guitar Center (Believe it or not)

I got a killer deal on a new SL1-BGP from the Guitar Center in Seven Corners (Falls Church), VA: Green Tagged at $599.00!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I couldn't believe it! I called this afternoon to see if they had any used Jacksons and they said "we're having a blow-out on our Jacksons including an SL1 for $599 and an SL2H for $399."

I thought "yeah, right!" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] When I went in all I could find at a decent price was an RR-5 for $499 and an SL3 for $399 (this turned out to be the SL2H). I was playing the RR5, and was planning on buying it, even though there was a lot of buzzing in the neck. So when the salesman took it to do a quick adjustment, I found the SL1 on a stand with some Ibeenhads [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ! Sold!!!

I'll post pictures this weekend.

Re: Great Deal at a VA Guitar Center (Believe it or not)

Dude!

Amazing prices!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Congratz on the new axe. I'll bne waiting anxiously for the pics. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

those are some silly prices man, but i just have one question. why didn't you just go ahead and score the SL2h as well? i would've. just because you don't come across deals like that very often. GOOD SCORE BRO! can't wait to see the pics.

Garry

Comment

I know the SL1 you are talking about. That had been marked down to $899 for awhile and was very tempting, even though I don't have the $$ at the moments. Congrats on a great score.

Comment

The SL2H turned out to be a SL3 instead. Otherwise, I would have bought it. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Pro Fusion: If you live in the DC area, send me an email at [email protected] I'll tell you about another deal that I found out about that you may be interested in. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

So that guitar finally sold, huh? It was at the Fairfax one for a while, then they moved up to Seven Corners. That's a sweet one - good score!

Nobody around here buys Jacksons - trendy snobs. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Michael: I had also called the Fairfax GC yesterday to ask what they had green tagged and the salesman told me they had a Y2KV for $799. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Pro Fusion or Michael:

Do either of you know of a good J/C guitar tech in VA (or DC/MD)?

Comment

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Awesome price, I wish I could go to the USA someday and just shop for Jacksons! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Wow, that is just stupidly low. $600 is about £375. That'd buy you a MIM Fender and a night on the town over here, (whereas an SL1 would set you back around £1600.) Have fun with it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Fritzreiser, I sent you a private email, did you get it? If not do you know the phone # for the Fairfax GC? I see you say Go Pitt!! Are you from Pittsburgh? I am just curious. I am interested in the Y2KV. Jack.

Comment

I got an RR1 @ GC in Jersey For 879! $910 with case! Brand NEW with Gold Pinstripes! Neckthru/Duncans/USA Floyd Rose!

Comment

Fritz, I am actually in search of a good tech in DC area, myself. Some of my guitars could use a little professional TLC.

Comment

Slayer: Hopefully, you got the message I sent you with the info. Yes, I am from the 'burgh. Grew up in Sewickley, now live in the DC area. How about yourself?

Pro-fusion: Thanks for the email.

Comment

lets see some pics! Mine are in the General section

Comment

Working...
                              X