UO0402 information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UO0402 information

Anyone have any information on Jackson serial UO 0402 ?

I know it's a 1990 Ontario. That's it. Thanks.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: UO0402 information

OK, i found some info myself but i still have a couple of questions if anyone would like to help out:

1. The fingerboard is scalloped, all the way up to 24th. But how come a UOxxxx serial has scalloped fingerboard? Did Jackson make scalloped fingerboards on UOxxxx production models? I thought that scalloped necks was a custom order only and therefore it should have had a Jxxxx serial instead [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

2. I have never seen this graphic before on an original USA Jackson. Have you? What's it called? I know the Lightning Sky graphic, but never saw a demon before...

3. Do you think it was born with the JT590?

Here's a few pics of the guitar. Soloist, serial UO 0402, 1990 Ontario, JT590 trem, active Jackson pups:

- Henrik
    Henrik

Comment

Very nice guitar. The "eyes" in the cloud is a version I have seen before but not too often. I like it better than the regular lightning. Maybe the fretboard was scalloped after it was built. The Jackson Schaller is probably the stock trem.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

tits! the scallop looks very pro. might be an after mod but who cares! It is tits!

Comment

That graphic is **** amazing.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Post a picture of the inlays. If they look pro, it might have been sent back to Jackson for work, GMW possibly. Or it might have been a NAMM guitar or a Custom that received the wrong serial number. Regardless, very sweet indeed!
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

TITS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, tits it is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So, you guys can confirm that normally a UOxxxx production model does not come with scalloped board?

I can't show you any more pics. I don't own the axe... yet.

Do you think there's any chance that i can get the specs from Jackson FMIC if i give them the serial? Who do i contact? How's it done?
                Henrik

Comment

I think it would be hard to imagine there are many factory scalloped Jackson out there but if the job was done professionally, that is a good thing.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Seeing how tall the binding is, and the fact that the fret markers still seem to be centered, as well as there still being sharkfin inlays, leave me to believe it might be factory. Which would be very odd, if not implausible on a standard USA Select.

AFAIK, Jackson is not checking serial numbers at all anymore.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X