Which Jackson to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Jackson to buy?

I have mail ?? I can't get till tomorrow.

Matt

Comment

Hey hey. I had a KE1. I did not have the balance problem at all. Too me that guitar was more of a rythym guitar. I could not play lead at all on it. I really liked it though. I want another. I have never tried a WR1, so it's strange that I am going to order one soon.....HAHAHAHA. The KV's are great as well. Played a bunch and they allways seem great. The upper fret acces is the best. I would recomend the KE model to you if you do more rythm stuff. The KV for more lead stuff, and the WR1 if you are like me and truly EVIL. HAHAHAHA
      LATER!!!
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

The Kelly's balance problems are usually only on the bolt ons because of the location the strap button has to be in. As far as playability, from my perspective the kelly is a really good playing solid guitar, but the KV1 has the best neck of the bunch and nothing plays all round like a Warrior....the upper fret access is matched by no other guitar on the planet! But I personally like the KV best.
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I bought my Jackson SL2H with skullz graphic for 1400(guitar) + 100(jackson hardshell case) + 100(shipping) + 400(tax here in sweden) which comes to a total of 2000 dollars. If I had bought the guitar at a store here in sweden I would have had to wait 1 year and pay 4000.....which is insane. Talk to jason at www.drumcityguitarland.com he's a cool guy you can trust.....my jackson is a beaty. Ill try to get pictures up as soon as possible

Comment

Did you get a different case or something? I thought cases were free? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Hvis det er Eerie Dess Swirl du mener, så er ikke det en custom finish, men en "Gruppe 5 finish", som er den dyreste finishen du kan få på US Select serien. Snakeskin-finishen på Kellyen min (som du kan se på avataren min, eller vet å klikke på profilen min) er også en "gruppe 5 finish"

Grunnen til at det totalt tok 6 måneder var at den lå 3 måneder i tollen. I og med at dette var første gang jeg har importert en gitar, så var jeg usikker på hvem jeg skulle kontakte for å få fortgang i sakene, men nå vet jeg i hvert fall hvilke nummer jeg må ringe neste gang jeg importerer noe fra USA. Bare spør hvis du trenger de nummerene

Comment

Jason at DCGL is a cool guy, but yes, cases for USA Jacksons are included in their pricing. Having to pay an extra +100 for one is kinda messed up, IMO.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

malmsteenwannabe: Well I have an SL2H too. I payed 23900 Skr. I was thinking of ordering one from USA, but I ended up buying it in Sweden. Here it is: Sorry for the bad pic, you can't really see the body, but it's there, trust me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

jo ppl i'm from hellium ,bxl !!!!!
                    i have the same problem but i am between the kv1 ,wr1 or a bc rich (the one from pat'o brian from cannibal corpse,the V with the beast headstock wich just screams pure evil,shred and destruction !!!!!!)

well i am going to the usa in spring to visit some friends !!!! so i am in luck !!!!!

but i want the bloodsplatter graphics ,all skulls or black with white bevels !!!! but the problem is that the first 2 are custom shop !!!!!!

which ones of those 3 guitars would you recommend for a poor little bugger from belgium who plays:
                    vader,deicide,testament,the haunted,bolt thrower e.t.c ( I AM BASICLY LEAD GUY SO FRET ACCES IS REALLY IMPORTANT )

thx alot in advance guys hope for an answer !!!

Comment

Thread ressurrection [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

I ended up deciding on a KV2, and found a black one in stock over @ DCGL. FedEx claims it's reached Paris, France, so with any luck I'll have it tomorrow [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

Really looking forward to plugging it in, incidently I have the rest of the week off [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .

[ March 04, 2003, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Shaitan ]

Comment

get a freak'in rhoads man [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X