Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP!! SL2H Cost Must Be Beat!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Scott, you avoiding me? Or my question(s)?

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Didn't realize he replied to this thread yesterday...

I don't want to hijack this thread, so...

What I'm referring to is in the non-jack.

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        GC "has" to match any competitors price, period.

Scott, you avoiding me? Or my question(s)?

Oh and Smurfinator, you can make payments, but you still don't get the axe till it's paid for in full...

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat, what did I miss????

Comment

I think he posted another thread in the non Charvel/Jackson forum and it was about limited edition.

Comment

I highly recommend going with a dealer here. They are way better to deal with than chain stores. (no offense Boxcar!!)

I am going to wave the flag for Vwall guitars. Scott has been great for me to deal with on both sales and service issues. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] give him a call!!!

I know other JCFers have had good experiences with other dealers too.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

So why the HELL wouldn't you have just bought it from the dealer with the lower price to begin with ? That is taking advantage of the smaller dealer to fill GC/Musicians Friend's pockets. From all the smaller dealers, THANKS Pal.

Matt

Comment

Think you might scared the guy.
                I'm waiting for his reply [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  So why the HELL wouldn't you have just bought it from the dealer with the lower price to begin with ? That is taking advantage of the smaller dealer to fill GC/Musicians Friend's pockets. From all the smaller dealers, THANKS Pal.

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT's what I was trying to say, but you put much more succinctly. Nice job, Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

As always G!!!

Dude, cancel the order with the dealer and get one from one of the guys here. I think Matt's got what you're looking for, click the banner above!!!

Pat

Comment

Yeah. Buy from a small dealer. You help out the REAL guitarlovers and get a cheaper price.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I think you'll find GC won't be able to beat a JCF dealer's price, as they'll most-likely say that smaller dealers like Matt's Music and V-Wall can offer higher discounts, and therefore are not considered a competitor like the chain/catalog stores like Musician's Friend (owned by GC), AMS (owned by GC), or Sam Ash (owned by GC).

$1700!? Is it a full-on Custom Shop or a USA Select?

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Newc, I have never had GC not match a price that I could prove. Heck, I'd say 90% of the time they've matched prices I've made up (most of those guys aren't as smart as Ethan [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yeah. Buy from a small dealer. You help out the REAL guitarlovers and get a cheaper price.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on. VWall, Matt's, and Easton have all come through for me.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                          X