Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

Wow, that pink crackle thing is...out there. Your eyes go buggy after looking at it for a few seconds. The only way it could be better is if it glowed in the dark.

The perfect guitar to take to a jam session with a bunch of PRS snobs!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: My partner, Chuck at Kick Axe scores me ANOTHER BEAUTY for the Doc Dryer stable ! ! !

That has to be the most insanely over-the-top color I have ever seen on a guitar. That defies any logical explanation outside of "I was smoking CRACK and listening to Poison while drinking LSD and watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I painted it" It is, in short, truly horrifying. I WANT ONE! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It has just about the perfect black/pink ratio, so it's juuuust this side of fruity. Still too pink to play in public though. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

IMHO, it SURE BEATS a Ghoul with crap dripping off of his fangs, a pic of some scantily-clad CRACK WH0RE with a face like a TRAIN WRECK, or some of the LAME Skulls I have seen !!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 06, 2003, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

Well, Well, Well....Doc! Let me roll up on to the sidewalk and take a look!

Their is a top secret added bonus potna! Go to this link: http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/Home.html

Select "catalogs" and look at the '85 catalog-WAPAOW! Their is your gift for all the world to see!

Comment

Working...
          X