Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spidey's Shattered Glass DK1 (Pics inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spidey\'s Shattered Glass DK1 (Pics inside)

Great score Dave. I hope you get some time to play her this weekend.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

My next new Jackson is gonna be one of those... it´s my fave graphic of all time!

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Shreddermon - yes, same seller. Definitely had some excellent other pieces. Cool to deal with too.

Rockpro - new as in 100% mint, off the shelf, 10 out of 10 brand new.

LRGMan - I was watching it at $850 too. I've been jonesing for a Shattered Glass DK1 for about 6 months or longer. I was hesitant too, but he had good feedback and other Jacksons priced more accordingly with what their worth. He just had trouble moving this one, and priced it accordingly to sell it. Once I discovered it was the NAMM guitar - I decided to just pull the trigger.

Gpops - I've seen the one you got from Matt. Definitely a sweet looking one. Matt actually called me about it, but you had snagged it by the time I got a chance to call him back. Which is okay - because I would have passed on it anyways, as I much prefer the unfinished bolt-on Dinky necks to the painted neck-thru Soloist necks. Great guitar though - congrats!

Dave L - Matt at OSG has 2 Shattered Glass DK1s on order that should be coming in sometime soon. Give him a shout.

Chris - yes she's getting played!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Spidey! Nice guitar! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Spidey,

Nice guitar, my very first Custom shop I ever got looked Exactly like that, except it had a reverse headstock.

I got it back in 92 when the shattered glass wasn't a standard graphic and it cost me 2400.00
            Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick:
              Spidey,

Nice guitar, my very first Custom shop I ever got looked Exactly like that, except it had a reverse headstock.

I got it back in 92 when the shattered glass wasn't a standard graphic and it cost me 2400.00
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A reverse headstock would make it perfect! Good taste! I take it that it also had a matching painted headstock as well? That must have been sweet. I will say however, that it kind of sucks that your $2400 Custom Shop is now availalbe for the most part as a regular USA Select model.

Comment

Working...
              X