Death Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death Angels

Haha if i look at the right pic of the top ones VitaminG posted i never realized that Bob Marley played a Jackson [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

haha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Everyone sing wit me now mon!

BUFF-A-LO SOL-JAH!!!!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I am very interested in the Angel....can you give me as much info about as you can ?

Comment

Brad,

If you ever decide to part with the Warrior Doubleneck...U know who to give a shout to!

Comment

will, it wont let me e mail you back, so give me a call at work
              800 653 8871
              Brad

Comment

didnt work, i tried to reply so heres what i wrote:
                ahh, found out how, its a larger than normal d a body but it is the only other one built with the graphic like Rob's the neck is on the chunky side and has flying bat inlays, recessed floyd, was finished last june, 6100 fret wire 11/16th neck, duncan distortion and 59, a push pull nob instead of a toggle for pickup selection witch i came up with so it didnt take away from the graphic, any thing else just give me a call at work
                800 653 8871

Comment

So basically what you are saying is that its 1 of 2 made like that ? The graphic I mean!

Comment

yes, their are probally only 5 or 6 totall D A's around all together

Comment

Uncle Bob seems to be enjoyng his Jackson...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

The Death Angel is my favourite Jackson shape! It rules! And that graphic is awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I've got "The Ultra-Violence" by Death Angel... it's pretty good! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Anders
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Get Death Angel's third album... Act III. Without a doubt their best work!! I still love listening to that. My tape is almost warped, gotta pick up the cd eventually! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I can't wait for some new stuff of theirs to surface.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Brad, a question.I have been wondering for a long time about one of your guitars on that site.
                            This one.

I have a very similar neck I got from a friend of mine long time ago.Said it was one of Grover's.

What do you think? If you still have the guitar, then the neck is not the same one but just want your opinions.I am using this neck for my project Charvel guitar.
                            Thanks!
                            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ January 10, 2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

ok im lost, that was my neck, i sold it to japan, the neck on the charvel was that neck and it was a replacemnt neck and i took the orginall neck from that and made a mutt, but the strat head never fit the birdsey right so i switched them back to the pointy and its back in the shape it was with the group shop at the top of my page, so you have that neck? or one similar? watch out because the pointy heads are a thicker butt width than a originall strat head, thats why this set up didnt work out, thats Grovers and i got it from Rob Lane in 2000

Comment

OK, looks like this is the neck.I got it from my friend in Japan about a year ago.
                                He said he bought it from a collector and he was told it was Grover's.

Lee at GMW has made a Body for it and should be not problem.
                                Will post a pic when the guitar is done. I know teh guitar is done 90% just need parts to be installed.

[ January 10, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

Working...
                                X